ch. 18

I was mentally and phycallyy exaused but i had to hold my all. I could barley curl my fingers. My finger throbed and i continuously heard a dripping sound. It was my blood. It's for my own good not tell her anything. "So are you willing to tell us were your PSH (Personal Storage history) is yet" The girl asked. "Any questions I can answer?" "NO," she scream angrily in my face jabbing the knife into the palm of my hand letting out even more blood. I tried so hard to keep by composhure but my face cringed in pain. I was already to tired and sore it just made it all worse. "BEACUSE YOU AND YOUR STUPID FREINDS THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING TO END!" "No we are going to regain power and become gods for the betterment of humanity." "SADISM I SAY. ITS A DEATH SENTANCE." Her warm breath currsed my face as it flew back. She breathed heavy with anger. "We will bring the new times." I huffed back in her face. "You cant if your dead." She said trembling. "You dont have the guts to kill me, and you never will. And if i go missing dont you think a lockdown will delay your escape plan? If you supply me with bandages and let me go I promise ill wont tell anyone your plan." "Only if you promise with a witches bond." A witches bond uses magic that will kill someone if they break the deal or promise and i have no plans of telling because they already know so that leaves me safe. "Fine," she reluqantly responded. ""Hurry up and untie me. She united me. "Were the bandages?" "promise first" she took a strand of reach of our hair and twisted it together. She proceeded to write a very detailed letter about the promise. And we both signed our names in blood. "Sign here," she told me to do. "Thats not to hard because im already already bloody." I chuckled. She just gave me stange look and did not respond. She huffed as she pricked her palm with a pen and wrote her name on a line and i wrote mine to and then she set the paper ablaze. It was gone in a second and the promise was sealed by blood and bond. "Here is some salutem powder," she said handing me some nadages and salutem powder. Salutem powder has healing properties that speed up the healing of open wounds. It comes from a salutem pear and the spices is said to come from the tree of life in the garden of eden, but that is all old tale. I rubbed the powder on my wounds and bandaged them. "Goodbye, Thank you for dooming us all." She stood there hands drooped to her side and eyed glued to her feat. "Have fun with your daughter, or shall i say your tool?" She raised her eyes glaring at me. "What a waste of talent," I said walking away refusing to look her in the eye but gazing back as i walked the hall. I knew she could never have the guts to kill me but something inside me was so scared i could have ran. I ran my finger along the wall and across the empty doors. This whole plasce was a vision, It was not mine but it was hers. She sawl the end was coming and wanted to raise noble waiirores and people that could fighter for this beloved, cruel, discusting world. The world that killed her. The world they tosed us around and betrayed us over and over again. The world that brough us together an tore us apart like it was some fun game. It enjoyed the pain. We wnet indept to Mr. Arc just to build this place and he twisted her vision rasing crimial servants, So we ran to try to live out our lives. We had a wonderful daughter. The world had other plans and eaven under the security of the worlds "richest" country she died and everything was swept under the rup by Presedent Oli himself. Sometimes I told myself if we had just gone to the free country of North Azia or the wanna be America we would have been fine but i know eaven then we would ha ve been found. Were were in sector 3 out of 8. We were in the 3rd richest and pristine sectors. I still remember sector 3 county 314 Distrobution 3 House Number 130. I am going to make up everything ive done. When the new age comes i can bring the dead back and do anything but untill then ill have to keep working for whats right to me. I made it to Mr. Arcs office and opened the door. "Who gave you permission to come in." "I did." "just rember I own your soul," Mr. arch warned leaning forward. "We need to spoil some plans witch means we have to move Evalyn away." I siad trying to hold myself together. "Realy??? Its not like i proposed this from the start. You scared for her?" "NO, No im not." i respomneded definsisaly. "We can send her to Ná. She can Help with the war between Ná and Bela espcially scince Cannida is joining the war." "Aboutly not, We need to pick somewere safer." he huffed before giving a more reasonable suggjustion. "How about Azia to do bidding to Oli." I gripped my seat hating the idea of helkping such a person but i did not have much a choice. "Depends on who is going with her." "I was thinking Sage and the Van pewdersmith's kid as the mentour." he responded with a din knowing he had won the argument. "I dont like the Van pewdersmiths so how about Miss. Onust?" "The Cheshiren? Well if thats what you desire." he put his hand out and i shook it firmly. I had just agreed to send my Daughtor off. Its for her safety I told myself. There is to much going on here. There is. It is.