IV.Where You Belong

I walked into the studio to find Valerie asleep. She had been here since last night waiting on me. But I had to make sure this shit with Abigail and Aubrey wasn't shit. But I knew Abigail wasn't doing shit with him. She loved me too much to run into another man's arms.

" Valerie!" I whispered smacking her on the ass.

She stirred in her sleep eyeing me seriously.

"Where have you been Abel? I've been here all night waiting on you and Crystal went back to New York." She said as if I cared where Crystal went.

" I had to take care of some shit first and it took a minute." I said going into the booth.

I didn't have to explain shit to her and I damn sure wasn't about to let her know shit about Abigail. Somebody was out to get us. I didn't know who the hell that was that sent me a picture of Abigail and Drake but I knew I couldn't trust anyone.

I sat in the living room waiting on Abigail. I had came in last night while they were tearing the sheets up. He had walked out the room and I was still up studying. He just eyed me and said goodnight. Nothing so much as a conversation not even a wink just a good night. He had satisfied her indefinitely while I sat wishing it was me. But I needed to know what it was about her that I didn't have.

She had told me that someone sent him a picture with one of her clients and she needed to find out who it was. I just shrugged it off. It was a lot of people who didn't want them together. I just hoped she'd get a clue before the baby came.

Abel told me last night while we were talking that someone from an unknown number had sent him the picture. I was confused I didn't know people were spying on me just to see us apart. But then again I had no clue to what was out there when it came to him. I bet my dollar on Valerie she hated me so much for trying to keep him out of her clutches.

Today I should be with Suzy but Aubrey just sent a text asking me to stop by his house.

"You ready? Suzy asked.

"I can't go can I take a rain check?" I asked.

She blew out a deep irritated breath.

" Sure. Who is it Abel again?" She questioned with just a little too much jealousy in her tone.

"No actually he's on his way out today for his tour." I answered her.

"Well who are you ditching me for?" She was being her nosy ass self.

"A client." I said honestly.

I walked out the house with my purse. I hoped he didn't think I needed another apology for his questions the other night. On the drive there Abel text me to let me know he was leaving.

"I'll see you in two weeks." He said.

I smiled and backed out the driveway heading to Aubrey house. I hated jetting on Suzy like that but business was business and I took mines serious. Just hoped he wasn't on anything personal.

I sat at the gate waiting for authorization to head to the house.

Finally in the house I waited for him to come down. I marveled at the decor and took a tour into the living room. The all white furniture made me feel as if I was in a hospital it so sterile. He needed some help decorating it. I continued on to the next room that had a huge TV and game chairs.

"My God the decor sucks." I said aloud.

"Oh its not that bad." His voice boomed from behind me startling me.