XI.Live For

Abigail didn't let me explain but how could she when I betrayed our friendship. Valerie came to me to ask if I could make sure Abigail wasn't cheating on Abel. I took the offer for my own selfish reasons. But I didn't think about what damage it could do to her because I was worried about myself and my own pleasure. Abel only let me give him head he refused to have sex with me. Now I felt cheap and disgusting for doing it. Not because we couldn't have sex but because she was hurt.

I lost my best friend the only one who was there for me when I was doing my share of drugs. I sat in my room and text Valerie and told her that I couldn't continue to do this. Not to my friend.

The alarm blared in my ear. I tried to hit the snooze button before it woke up a sleeping Gabriel. I decided I needed a nanny here to help me while I got my work down. Abel had been trying to call me but I couldn't bring myself to talk to him I was still upset. He had done all of this he was the root of all my evil.

It hurts when you're searching for a love so your heart won't bleed for anyone. But mines was bleeding and it was taking me down a dark road that I couldn't find my way back from unlike the rest of them. I was not in any control of my life and I was really fighting for it. But the fight was becoming a losing battle a real battle that no one could save me from. This war was Abel's and I was fighting the treacherous villains to get him.

My mind was in so much turmoil that my heart was on its own course. The way I was going was to now hurt him without hurting him. The pain that I was feeling the pain he was inflicting on me was no match for anything that I even had to throw his way. Because Aubrey was his worst nightmare.

He had came back in town a few days ago and we talked every day. Last night he took me to dinner and I didn't tell him what happened.

Suzy was mines to deal with and mines alone. All I had to was ignore her and move on with my life. She sold herself to the devil and he took her down. She couldn't dance with my devil he was mines and he wasn't letting me go just as I wasn't letting him go.

The only one I couldn't compete against was his fans and I dared not to. That was who gave him a real way out of his mental mind fuck. Valerie was next but I had to be cautious with my moves. Suzy didn't have to tell me Valerie was involved I knew she was anything to shun Abel away from me.

I sat at my computer with Gabriel in his swing. There were a few things I had to do since we seemed to be growing fast. I was dealing with big people. Thanks to Aubrey and Abel. After this quarter I wasn't going to take anymore clients until the two got their license to help me sign off and manage the accounts. But they did the bulk of the work by doing the meetings and presentations. I had no problem doing them it was just that they needed to get used to talking to their clients and making them feel comfortable.

Andre was out now doing a meeting for a new client. He didn't need my help today except if they accepted what we had to offer. Our website was now set with new features that I added to the packages.

The doorbell rung taking me out of my work.

I made my way trying to figure out who it could be.

" Hi I have a delivery for a Abigail Trotter." The delivery guy said handing me over a nice metallic wrapped box.

I knew it was from Abel he was the only one sending things to me.

But I got a surprise it was from Aubrey.