XIX. IN THE NIGHT

Abigail refused to answer my calls and from the events if yesterday and last night waking up to any empty bed. She always snuck out the bed swiftly. She would leave without any explanation and goodbye no I love you nothing but more hurt.

The imprint of pain covered my body and the scratches she left on my stomach to my back. I left my own mark on her back. It was to show Abel that Abigail didn't belong with him.

But nonetheless I was able to see my baby's brown eyes shine. They pleaded for me to endeavor and inflict my love upon her. I caressed her emotions I rocked her mentally I invaded their spiritual connection. Abigail would one day return to me the control of her heart wasn't just Abel. I fought lovingly against the beast that he laid within her.

Never let another mans beast lay within his womans soul.

When she hunger she will hunger for me when she is sick she will seek my cure. When all has failed she will seek my protection. Whatever she asks for thats what I'll be. But when she realizes the ones who left as she cried. It will be me and she's all I ever...wanted.

But here is a side to me that she's never seen.

♤♡♤ ♡ ♤ ♡ ♤ ♡ ♤ ♡ ♤ ♡ ♤ ♡ ♤

Aubrey kept calling but I didn't want to see him. Last night should've been it but professional was always personal and he would definitely make it that. I sat at the computer and went through my daily routine making calls answering emails sending out memos. Just the normal day of a FA.

I watched as Aioki and Gabriel walked out the door to the park. These past few days I've been very absent and Gabriel didn't need to be around his mother when her mind was else where.

My phone vibrated and the number I didn't recognize. I answered.

"Hello!" I said professionally.

"Is this Abigail?" A soft hushed voice asked.

"Yes this is she. May I ask who's calling."

"Its me Samual. I need your help she's trying to hurt me." He cried softly.

My heart sank.

"I'm on my way. Hang up and call the police now." I yelled waiting for my phone to flash call ended.

As the call ended I grabbed my purse and my keys heading to the car. I drove like a bat out of hell. I silently prayed she didn't hurt him I prayed the cops were called.

Once I got to the house I saw the flashing lights. I put my car in park and ran over to the house. He was sitting on the porch.

"And who are you ma'am?" A woman officer asked.

"I'm his sister. Is everything OK." I asked.

"This is the third time we've been called to this house this month and he's had a bruise. Do you live here?" She eyed me.

"No I don't. Is OK to leave?" I asked getting annoyed.

I looked at him as his face was stained with tears and a few bruises and knots accented his forehead. His clothes were filthy and the odor was potent.

"He can go but I need your identification because child services will be involved." She said.

I searched through my purse for my ID. After she jotted down my information I gave her my new address.

On the ride home I wanted nothing more than to ask him questions but right now wasn't the time. We went to a children's clothing store and I bought him new underwear clothes shoes and socks. Tomorrow I would take him to get a trim.