XIV. In the Night

I was in a twisted trance as my body quivered. Everything was strange my body felt drained. All I could see was his eyes as he stared at me. But my consciousness was in and out.

The feeling of fear gripped me as I couldn't see what was happening to me. My insides seemed to be ripping out of me as my stomach churned. But I couldn't lift my arms they were to heavy. I tried to open my mouth to speak but my words were muffled. My head swayed back and forth but I couldn't keep my eyes open. I wiggled and squirmed but his body was to heavy on top of me.

"I....Love you....Abigail." a whisper said in my ear.

The tears just rolled out the corners of my eyes as I laid to whoever 's submission. It was to hot and heavy in the room I felt like I was being burned alive and the body on top of me just continued to rock me. He controlled my world.

I heard a scream a loud scream breaking through.

"I love you Abigail." The voice whispered again.

I rejected the feeling that was being pushed upon me. But the more I fought the more my body surcomed to his mistreatment.

"Abigail! ABIGAIL!" I heard a woman's voice screaming. My body rocked by the forces.

"I love you Abigail!" He continued to whisper in my ear.

I didn't know what the hell was going on.

"Abigail wake up please!" The woman's voice pleaded

My eyes fluttered as the shining of a light blinded me.

Then the weight was off of me the feeling of being weighed down was gone. I sat up slowly as my head had a thunder clap pain. The light was from the sun invading my room. I looked around slowly not wanting to make the pain worse.

It was Aioki with this frightened look on her face.

"What's wrong Aioki?" As I saw the look.

"You were moaning in your sleep and your were sweating. I kept calling your name but you wouldn't move or wake up." She said putting Gabriel back down in his crib.

I looked around scared and confused because the nightmare felt so real. It felt like I was with him. I remembered last night.

"I'm gonna go get myself together for the day." I said getting out of the bed.

Aioki walked out the room and I walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I ran the water in the shower and went to the mirror.

It felt so real..I remembered being with him last night.

The feeling between my legs and in the pit of my stomach indicated that I was with him. But I still had on my bath robe as if I hadn't ever left after my bath last night. I fixed my hair and there it was to my surprise. I rushed out the bathroom to find my phone.

I searched high and low for it then found it under my bed. I fumbled with the phone nervously looking for his number. The wetness between my legs made me run back to the bathroom. I cleaned it up and waited for him to answer his phone but I got the voicemail.

Instead of leaving a voicemail I hung up.

After my shower I threw on a pair of dark grey jeans a pair of white girls and a white crowl neck sleeveless blouse. I grabbed my keys and hobo purse.

"I'll be back in a few Aioki. Call me if you need anything." I said walking out the door.

I got into my car and pushed the button for the garage door to open. I kept looking and being surprised praying that it didn't happen. I was so sore down there that I feared the worse.