Chapter 7: Sleepover

Once we got to Michael's house, they decided to do a cover of Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus and it was good, but not great.(But I told them it was amazing)

We all decided to go to my house and have a sleepover. I got to my house first and changed into my lazy clothes before the rest got here.

I can't believe I'm about to have a sleepover with four boys, one being my crush, the other three being my best friends. Yes, Calum and Michael are my best friends now. I mean I already told them mainly everything about me so...

Soon enough I hear come barging in my house so I go downstairs and see Michael and Luke making themselves at home. We established that we could walk into each others houses any time now. "I'm going to regret letting you guys just walk in my house," I say while laughing.

They sit on one of the couches and I sit on the other. We watch t.v until Calum and Ashton come barging in with bags full of junk food. "I'm going to be fat by the end of the night," Michael laughs. We all eat junk food and watch Mean Girls because why not?

"Everyone get in a circle. We're playing truth or dare," Calum says.They all sit on the floor. "Do I even have a choice?," I say as I join them. "I'm going first," Calum says. "Mr.Bossy pants," Michael says. We all laugh and then Calum takes his turn.

"Holly truth or dare." Of course he chose me. "Dare." He smirks. "I dare you to kiss Luke."

Mine and Luke's faces drop. "What," I choke out. "I said I dare you to kiss Luke," Calum says. I can't believe I'm doing this. I go sit next to Luke and he looks at me. "You don't have to do this," Luke whispers. "It's alright," I whisper back.

I use a finger and turn his head to face me. We both lean in and press our lips together. My stomach fills like it's going to explode. I'm kissing Luke. We eventually pull apart and my face turns red.

I move back to my spot and realize Ashton was gone. "Where's Ashton?," I ask. "When you two kissed he ran up the stairs and slammed a door," Mikey explains. What the hell? "I'll go check on him," I say.

Why would he run off in the middle of the game? I realized that he locked himself in my bedroom. I knock,"Ashton? Can I come in?" He unlocks the door and I open it to see him face down in my bed. I rub his back and ask,"Are you okay? What happened?"

He rolls over and sits up."I, I, I don't know. I, I think. Never mind." "It's okay. You can tell me. I'm here for you," I tell him. "But I can't tell you," he sniffles. Is he crying? "You can tell me anything. We're best friends. I care about you," I explain.

"Holly, I, I like you. A lot. More than best friends," he chokes out. What. This can't be happening. "What about that girl you always told me about me about," I ask, nervous for his answer.

"You're her, Holly." What do I say? Oh well I like Luke, not you. We sit in silence until he says,"What do you think about me?" "Ash, you're an amazing, great, awesome, and caring person," is all I can get out.

"But you don't like me. I understand."

"I lie you just not in a boyfriend, girlfriend way." I want to cry. I can't believe he likes me. How did I not see this all along?

"Let's get back out there. I'll explain this to them later," Ashton says.

Luke's P.O.V

"What the hell Calum?!" I yell. I can't believe he just made me kiss Holly. "It's not like you were gonna make a move anytime soon," Michael says. "Shut up, Clifford," I snap at him.

"Just trying to help you out. What do you think happened with Ashton," Calum says, obviously avoiding the fact that I'm pissed at him.

"I told you guys, I think he likes Holly," Mikey says. We all nod our heads in agreement. Soon enough Ashton and Holly come down the stairs and we decide to listen to music and just chill.

I can't believe I kissed Holly earlier. It was amazing. I felt the butterflies people always talk about, in my stomach. As much as I'm mad at Cal, I'm glad he did that because it was amazing.

In the middle of an All Time Low song I feel someone come sit next to me on the couch. I look over and it's Holly. When nobody's looking she whispers,"Sorry if earlier was uncomfortable for you. Ashton ran out because I guess he has a crush on me. Don't tell him I told you." I quietly say back,"It's alright. And he has a crush on you?" She nods her head and says,"It hurts me thinking about how much he must be hurting because I don't feel the same way." I nod my head not knowing what to say.

Does she like anyone 'that way'? I keep thinking about her until I drift off into a deep sleep.