Chapter 37: Tour

Holly's P.O.V

These past few days have been the worst days of my life. I've been hanging around with Ashton while trying to forget but forgetting just isn't going to happen.

I've had multiple, long breakdowns and I've been sleeping a lot. I sleep more than I am awake and when I'm awake all I feel is pain and sadness. I lost the one I love the most.

I sigh as I get dressed for the day and walk out of the house. They boys are leaving tomorrow and I want to hand out with them. Well everyone except you know who.

I walk up into Michael's room and walk inside to see Calum and Michael cuddling. I laugh as they casually roll away from each other and smile.

I laugh as I lay down in between them and we all stare at the ceiling in a calm silence. "I've missed you guys," I say. Although we've all been texting and complaining about our love lives over a phone call I still missed seeing them in person.

I soon feel four pairs of arms wrap around me and two bodies push up against my sides. I laugh and we stay in that position for awhile.

"Holly? Will you come to the airport tomorrow to say goodbye?" Michael asks. I want to but Luke. I sigh and say,"I really do want to-" "But Luke is going to be there?" Calum cuts me off. I wince at the sound of his name. It's been awhile since I've heard it.

I nod my head and feel a few of my tears drop. We all sit up and look at each other with sad eyes. We have one long group hug. "I love you Michael." I say. "I love you Holly." He replies.

"I love you Calum." I say. "I love you Holly." Calum replies. "Michael dude. I love you." Calum says in a deep voice. "Oh Calum honey I love you too!" Michael says in a high pitched girly voice.

We all laugh and stand up off the bed. "We're going to Ashton's. See ya later." They say in usion as the walk out of the house.

I guess I'll leave to since this isn't even my house. I walk over to Grace's house to visit the girls. Haley has been staying at Grace's house these past few days so I know they'll both be there.

I walk inside and go to Grace's room. I walk in to see them both sitting in just their underwear and a tank top on with a mouth full of chocolate. "Attractive." I say as I sit on floor. "Wehs s khjbdhj?" Grace asks with a mouthful as she holds out a huge chocolate coin. When I say huge I mean it's bigger then my hand.

I grab it guessing that she was offering for me to eat it and I unwrap the gold foil. I break a peice off and it feels amazing as it melts in my mouth. I eat a little bit more before I wrap it up.

"Let's go swimming." Grace says. We all nod as we change into our bathing suits that we now leave at Grace's house.

We walk downstairs and Haley runs outside and jumps straight into the pool. I grab Grace's hand and we run and jump together. We all laugh as we grab floats and sit on them.

"Sorry for bringing this up but are you guys going to the airport tomorrow?" Haley asks. I shake my head no and Grace shrugs. "I want to but you know..."I say.

"We all shouldn't go. It'll just hurt us as we're getting better. Promise you guys won't go?" Grace says. We all lock a pinky promise together and nod.

I then grab the side of Haley's floaty and flip her over. "BITCH!" Haley yells as she reaches the water's surface. I laugh until I get I get flipped by Grace. I swim up andgive her the death eye. She laughs as she's the only one still floating.

I look at Haley and she looks at me. We're both going to flip her. I lunge forward and Haley goes underwater. We both grab on the floaty and flip her.

We both laugh as Grace comes up and growls. We all have a group hug but then start swimming around.

Today's a sorta good day I guess.

Luke's P.O.V

"Shut up!" I yell angrily as I throw a pillow at Ben and storm out of the room. I sometimes really can't stand my family.

"Luke." My dad says sternly as I slam my door. I grab my shoes and phone and walk out of the house. I angrily walk over to Ashton's house and plop on his couch as soon as I get there.

All the boys were already here so no need to wait up for anyone. "Let's watch a movie." Calum says as he chooses a random movie and puts it on.

It ends up being Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs so we all just watch in silence. Ten minutes through I feel someone wrap their arms around me and I look to see Michael wanting to cuddle. I sigh as I lay down me the little spoon Michael the big spoon.

"This is nice." Michael whispers and I laugh. After awhile I hear Michael's soft snores in my ear so I grab my phone and unlock it. I go throuh my camera roll to see all the pictures of the beautiful girl I used to call mine.

I was tempted to text her but I know I shouldn't. "The pictures that you sent me there still living in my phone. I'll admit I like to see. I'll admit I feel alone," I write the lyrics in my head as I feel tears fall down my face.

I feel someone knock my phone out of my hand and I hear Michael say,"Bad Luke." He tightens his grip around me and I cry myself into a stressful sleep.