~Chapter One~

It was just one of those days where you were home alone on a bright Sunday afternoon. Well some days, weren't always bright. You were in your room eating a slice of cake until you heard talking outside your window. It sounded like it was just outside your house. You looked out the window to see a Constrictai, a Skeleton, A pirate, a nindroid talking outside your front door, laughing at something then giving each other a high five.

You gulped, this couldn't be good. Just then you heard running, and a car being pulled up. This definitely did not sound good. You started to panic and hid under your bed. You heard he window break in downstairs and now you were trembling in fear. You heard more glass break downstairs and footsteps. Then you wondered, 'Why would a group of Ninjago's villains team up and break into villages?!' You heard footsteps come up the stairs and go into the bedroom next door to you.

You reached for your phone and dialed the police. "Ninjago Police Department, how may I help you?" The person on the line said. "Get help! Get send the police! Send the ninja I don't care who! I'm about to be kidnapped!" You whispered/yelled. Just then someone grabbed your ankles and dragged you out from under the bed. You screamed and saw the snake smirk at you. He grabbed your phone and crushed it. "Getting help now are we?" He said then picked you up and threw you over his back.

You yelled and screamed and kicked trying to get out from his grasp, but you knew nothing would work, his strength was too much for you to escape. You were brought downstairs and out of the house. He tied you up and gagged your mouth before throwing you in back of their van. You sighed, all you really wanted was to enjoy today eating cake! The van took off and you tried to break from the rope. Where were they taking you? Why were they doing this?! Would anyone save you?

While you were tied up in the van, a group of ninja got a phone call back at their monastery. Cole was too busy stuffing his face but saw no one wanting to get the phone. He rolled his eyes and walked over to it. "Senshay Mu'z monasteerry!" He said while chewing. "This is the police, we got a call from a girl about to get kidnapped, could you guys check up on that? The address is, 1500 Greymount St. House number 47. Haroki village." The officer said on the phone.

Cole swallowed then burped, "Whew! Scuse me! And yeah sure we'll be on our way!" Cole hung up then called his brothers. "GUYS!! THERES BEEN A KIDNAPPING WE GOTTA GO ASAP!" He said as he pulled his ninja bandana on. The others ran downstairs, in their Gi's ready for the fight. "Let's go!" Lloyd said then you all ran out, summoned your dragons, and flew to the address. They arrived at the house but as they looked around, you were gone. "Guys! Out here! Look at this!" Zane said from outside.

They ran out and met up with Zane. "Whatcha find Tin man?" Kai asked. "Pixal has picked up tire tracks going that way, 4 of them. And they seem to be brand new tracks." He told them. "Then what are we waiting for! An invitation! Let's go!!" Jay said as he summoned his dragon and flew up. The ninja did the same and followed the tracks. The truck stopped and your heart started racing. Was today your last day alive? The door opened and the snake grabbed you. You didn't try struggling, it wasn't any use.

He took you inside an empty building and sat you on a chair. You tried talking but muffled sounds were only coming out. He took the gag out of your mouth and you glared at him. "Why are you doing this!!" You asked him. "Boss wants a new body." He said then evilly laughed. "A new body!? Wait he's not a ghost or anything?!" You asked and he only laughed harder. You gulped and frantically tried to get out of the ropes faster before you could get possessed or anything.

The ninja arrived at the abandoned building and stood outside it. "It appears the four drivers are on a different level of this building we'd have to split up." Zane said. "Okay, Zane, you take the first level, Jay and Lloyd you take the second, Kai you take the top, and I'll take the third. And remember, we're ninja so don't get noticed!" Cole instructed.

With a quiet, Ninja go! They split up. You sat in your chair, losing hope. The serpent was busy talking on the phone then he hung up and cracked his knuckles, looking at you. "Word in from the boss, she wants you weak, weak enough for her to take you over. And that's where I come in!" He told you.

The snake started beating you up and you were defenseless. Their plan was working though, you were getting weak. You closed your eyes and hoped it was over until you felt the snake stop beating you up. You opened one eye and saw a black ninja beat him up with some sort of rock powers. You opened both eyes and sighed in relief, you were finally getting out of here.

Cole threw the snake against the wall and got him by the neck. "Why are you guys kidnapping innocent people!!" He demanded. The Constrictai wheezed then slowly chuckled. "You think it's funny huh! How about we take a spin! NINJA GO!" Cole said as he did spinjitzu.

'Woah, that guy's kinda hot.' You thought to yourself. Cole stopped spinning and dropped the unconscious snake. Cole ran to you and pulled down his bandana. He smiled at you, "I'm gonna get you out here." He said as he untied you. You blushed, 'Gosh, he's hot.' You thought to yourself. Cole finished untying you, "I'm gonna take you back with me so you can get these cuts and bruises cleaned up. Can you stand up? Or walk?" He asked. You slowly stood up but then you lost your balance and fell towards the black ninja.

He caught you before you could fall on your face. "Woah, okay so can't walk. No problem I'll just carry you bridal style." He said as he picked you up and ran out the room. As Cole ran out the building, down the many steps he looked down at your face. His heart started to race as he saw how pretty you were. He made it out of the building and saw smoke coming from the top. He groaned, "Kai had one job!"

You chuckled and Cole's heart raced faster, your laugh was adorable. He summoned a dragon and helped you get on. "I'm Cole by the way, what's your name?" He asked you as he grabbed the reins. "I'm Chloe." You said as you tightly wrapped your arms around his waist. Cole smiled, "Beautiful name, now C'mon let's get you fixed up." He said as his dragon took off to the skies.

A/N: Yay chapter one! Haha anyways guys this book is part of my Elemental Love Series and this is the second book that I've made :) the first one is Fire, a Kai Smith fanfic so if you haven't read that check it out! And another thing, you don't have to read that book first these stories will not be in any order so read however you like! :D and one last thing, this story is dedicated to my friend PropwashForever aka Chloe so give her a follow if you haven't already! :) pic at the top is of Chloe. Enjoy the book! :D