~Chapter Eighteen~

The next day Cole was pacing around his room, thinking whether he should tell you that he's a ghost. Just then he got a text from you.

ChloeBear: Can I come over at 5? Something came up at school :(

Me: Yea sure :) free all day! :D

ChloeBear: Okay :) see ya at 5! Ily! :*

Me: Ily too :*

Cole put his phone down then looked at his hands. He made his ghost hands appear then changed them back to normal form. 'She'd probably break up with me if I told her...' He thought to himself. Just then there was a knock on his door. He opened it and it was Lloyd. "Hey Cole! An old friend is coming over today!" He says happily.

"So? Who is this old friend anyways? Cyrus? Scales?" He asked. Lloyd smirked, "Oh you'll see. She's coming over at 4. Just a couple of hours away..." He says mysteriously. "Seriously! Ever since yesterday you guys have been talking about a 'She' who is she?!"

Lloyd smirks, "You'll thank us later..." He says then walks away. Cole rolls his eyes then checks the clock on his wall, 3:50 pm. "Well, might as well watch some tv or something." He says to himself then heads downstairs. You were stuck at school because you were a homework helper for some girl.

You were helping her with her science and she was learning about rocks and minerals. Every time you'd explain to her about it you'd always think about Cole. You kept checking the clock in the hall you had 1 hour left.

"Like this Chlo?" She asks you. You look away from the clock and check her work. "Yup! Just like that." You say with a smile. "I'll be ready for the test....right??" You give a nervous smile and nod yes. She smiles then flips over to the next page. You sighed, it was a 10 page packet and she was a slow thinker. You checked the clock as she was answering a problem, 4:00 pm.

Cole was on the couch by himself, watching tv. All of a sudden the doorbell rang and his four brothers ran downstairs to open it. "She's here!!" Kai says. Cole rolls his eyes and continues watching tv. "He's in the living room! Gosh he'll be happy to see you!" You heard Jay said. Cole slumps down on the couch then a girl comes in with reddish pink hair with a blue streak in it, and a blueish silverish Gi. Cole sits up and his mouth drops open. "SELIEL?!?!"

She squeals then hugs Cole. "Coley Poley!! I missed you so much!!!" She says. Cole breaks from the hug. "What are you doing here?! I thought you had a long big mission that you had to be far away from here??" Cole asks. She giggles and sits next to him. "Obviously I'm back from that silly!! I finished the mission!! I'm gonna stay here for a week! The ninja have been planning it for two days! And skylor's been giving me updates!" She explains cheerily.

Cole's mouth stays wide open and Seliel giggles and closes it. "I missed you so much!! Well I missed all of you, but mostly you!" She says. 'Not me....anymore....' Cole thinks in his head. "Yeah, um...me too?" He says although it came out more like a question. "You know I've seen everything! And all the places I've been, it made me think..." Seliel says as she sits closer to Cole. Cole scoots to the end of the couch and nervously chuckles. "Oh hehe really?" She moves closer to him again and looks into his eyes.

"Yeah...it made me think that....if I miss you so much then....I guess it means that....I really like you.." She says as she batts her eyes. Cole's heart races and he starts to nervously sweat. "Uh look Seliel, I'm flattered but I-" "You like me too!!! I knew it!! Kiss me now coley!" She cuts Cole off. "Seliel! I have-" but it was too late, she got on Cole's lap and started kissing him. 'No no no!! This can't be happening! I refuse to- Wow she's actually a good kisser...' 'No Cole! Just push her off you!!' 'Oh no...WHY AM I KISSING BACK?!?'