~Chapter Twelve~

You sat on your bed still wearing Cole's jacket. You cried until you were out of tears. The falcon stayed to keep you company but not even a robotic bird could cheer you up. Cookie even came to your room to comfort you but no animal could patch up your broken heart. Not nimbus, not even Heather.

You looked at the bracelet Cole gave you and its charms. You cried even harder. You wanted to find whoever was responsible for defeating Cole and just straight up fight him, but you can't. You were just, Chloe. You weren't an elemental master, you had no powers. Not even self defense could help you get rid of him with powers like his.

A knock came on your door and it was your dad who opened it. "Hey, chlo. You okay?" He asks you and you wipe your tears and sniff. "Y-yeah...I'm fine...what do you want?" You tell him. "Well, if you say so. Look, I have to go to work for a quick meeting, and your mother is gonna visit your Aunt Harriet. Watch cookie while we're gone okay." He says and you just nod. He gave a small smile then closed your door. You pulled the hood over your head and buried your head in your knees. You heard cookie leave your room and you heard the falcon make some noises.

"I'll always be with you...Goodbye, Sweetheart..." You heard Cole's voice audio playback. You looked at Zane's falcon and it tilted its head at you. It opened its beak to play another audio. "Falcon, watch over Chloe as we are in battle." It was Zane's voice. "Make sure, she's okay." And now Cole's voice again.

You gave a small smile to the falcon, "Thank you." You tell it. Just then you heard cookie bark downstairs. You heard him growl and then you heard something else. "Quiet you beast!!!" You got up from your bed and hid under it. 'Not again!!' You thought to yourself.

You heard your bedroom door fling open and you heard footsteps around your room. "Come out come out wherever you are Chloe!" The man said. You heard the falcon do some loud screeching. "OW! YOU STUPID BIRD!!" He said then you saw the falcon drop next to you on the floor, shutting down.

You then remembered all those self defense lessons Cole taught you as you got out from under your bed. "You want me come and get me!" You tell the man. "Nice to meet you! Your little boyfriend speaks of you a lot!" He says.

You gasp, 'Cole's alive?!' You thought to yourself. "The name's Explosar! I'm gonna need you for my final plan!" He tells you with an evil smile. You glare at him and get into a fighting stance. "I don't think so!" You say as you kick him in the stomach. He holds his stomach in pain then evilly smiles.

"Date a ninja, become a ninja...I see how it is!" He says then punches you. You groan in pain then Explosar comes in for another attack. You don't see his kick and you fall to the ground.

He bends down to you so you two are at eye level. He ties up you up then puts something over your nose and mouth and duct tapes it so it would stay. He picked you up and threw you over his back. You realized he put some kind of anesthetic over your face. You were breathing it in and out and you were getting drowsy. You vision was getting blurry and then you closed your eyes.

You open your eyes and find yourself in a dark room. You try moving but your wrists were in cuffs and as you saw that it was attached to some chains, attached to the wall. You were on your knees as the chains weren't allowing you to be a bit more comfortable.

You sighed then wondered, why would Explosar want you in his 'final plan'? Just then the lights turned on and Explosar was standing in front of you. You glared, "Haven't you done enough!?" You asked him and he just snickered.

"My dear, it's only the beginning! You see, in order for the ninja to defeat me they'd need to find their true power. Not true potential, not a dragon but true power! And everyone knows that if you want to find your true power you have to find a little activation switch inside of you! And let's face it. I love a good fight and the ninja haven't really been giving it to me. So I found out what powers them and I plan on taking that switch, torturing it in front of them making them find true power so we can have a real battle!" He explained.