~Chapter Two~

You guys arrived at a monastery and Cole made his dragon go away. He carried you bridal style again into the building and into a room. "I'll be right back, I'm just gonna get some people to help." He told you as he put you down on the bed then left the room. You looked up at the ceiling and waited.

As you waited you thought to yourself. You just met this ninja, but was it wrong to trust and fall in love with someone you just met? You sighed, Cole could never like you, you were bruised up, your hair was a mess, and your clothes were dirty.

Just then Cole came back with a girl your age and an old man holding a teapot with a teacup. "Chloe this is Nya, and Sensei Wu." Cole introduced. You slowly sat up and smiled at them. "Nice to meet ya! I'm just gonna check and bandage your cuts and inspect your bruises." Nya said as she got a wet towel and wet your cuts. "Here, have some tea. This tea will make you stronger and let the pain go down." Sensei Wu said as he poured you a cup and gave it to you.

As Nya bandaged your cuts and you drank your tea. Cole leaned against the doorway with his arms folded, looking at you. Cole was starting to really like you, he loved your smile, he thought your laugh was cute, and even with a bruised face you still looked beautiful to him. Cole sighed, he was out of your league. Cole was a ninja with powerful earth powers and you were a normal girl. 'She'd never want to be with a guy like me...' Cole thought to himself.

Nya stood up and smiled at you, "There! All better! Well almost, your cuts are no problem but some of these bruises require you to just rest up for a day. If you want, you could stay here overnight and hopefully you should be all better in the morning! If ya don't mind staying here." She explained.

"Sure! I'd love to stay here. And thanks for cleaning up my cuts." You told Nya. "No problem!" "Oh and thanks for the tea Sensei, the pain did go down!" You told him. "My pleasure! Hope you get well soon." Sensei said. Then Nya and Sensei left the room leaving you and Cole alone.

Cole sat down on the bed next to you and you began to get butterflies in your stomach. "So, what'd they tell you? Why were you kidnapped anyways? What happened?" He asked you. You chuckled, "Slow down! One at a time! So it all started when I was at home. I was by myself in my room watching tv while eating a slice of chocolate cake and then-" "Hold up! You l-like cake too?!" Cole cut you off getting surprised.

"Love it! Anyways, Then I heard talking by my window and I saw A pirate, a nindroid, that snake, and a skeleton. They seemed to be teaming up. Then I heard car sounds, like someone was pulling up. I got worried so I stopped eating and hid under my bed. Then I heard the window downstairs break and footsteps.

It walked around downstairs for awhile then came upstairs to the room next door to mine. So I dialed the police but before I could give him my address the snake pulled me out from under the bed, took me to his van, brought me to that abandoned building and tied me up." You explained

"But why are they doing this? Why would they just team up like that?!" "The snake said his boss was looking for a new body. It had to be a ghost and the snake mentioned 'She' a couple of times. Why I got beat up? Apparently the 'boss' wanted me weak so she could take over.

Then that's when you came in and saved me.....Oh and uh I wanna thank you for that...you know the saving me...I'd get myself out but I was too weak." You said. "Oh ok, well no problem saving Ninjago is what I do." Cole said with a smile.

You blushed and smiled back. Just then Cole realized he left his team without any warning that'd he'd leave ahead of him. He facepalmed and got up, "I forgot the others!" He said then went for the door, but the four ninja were standing there, with bruises, glaring at Cole.

"Hehe heyyy fellas! Back so soon??" Cole said as he nervously smiled and waved at them. "I was trapped in a collapsing room, in fire! on the top floor." Kai said. "I ALMOST GOT POSSESSED!!" Jay yelled. "My circuits almost got fried!" Zane said. "I almost twisted my ankle! and I fell down the steps." Lloyd said.

"Look I know you're all mad at me and I'm sorry okay! I could have been there to help you guys but I had to make sure, she was okay." Cole said gesturing to you. You gave a small smile and waved at them. "Guys this is Chloe, the girl who called about the kidnapping. And Chloe this is Zane, Jay, Kai, and Lloyd." Cole introduced. A choruses of 'Hey's' and 'Hello's' followed as you said hi to them.

"So, how'd you guys get out anyways? And what happened to the criminals?!" Cole asked them. "I jumped out the window." Kai said. "I had to cool my circuits then left the building." Zane said. "Again, I.Fell.Down.The.Steps!" Lloyd said. "I found a bucket of water and threw it at the ghost boss!" Jay said. "And as for the criminals when we all got out the police were already there to arrest them." Kai said in conclusion.

"Well at least the job is done right?" "BARELY!" They yelled at him. "Look we'll let it slide Rock head! But next time you are on your own!!" Jay said and the ninja left the doorway. "Well they seem....Happy." You say and Cole just shrugs. "You should probably let them know I'm gonna be here for awhile." "Yeah but maybe when their in a better mood....anyways I'm gonna get some cake I'll get you a slice too!" "Cool! Thanks I was getting hungry anyways." You said. Cole smiled then left your room.