~Chapter Four~

It was around lunch and almost time for cole to pick you up. You wondered if this was a date or if Cole was just merely hanging out with you as a friend. Probably as a friend. You put on your shoes and went downstairs. Your parents were gone again so you had to make sure, 'Cookie' your dog was gonna be okay home alone. You filled his bowls, one with water and the other with food. You heard the doorbell rang and said goodbye to cookie then went for the door. You opened to door to see Cole smiling at you.

"Hey Chloe! Ready to go?" He asked you and you smiled and nodded as you locked the door behind you. "So where are we going?" You asked him as you two got on his blaster bike. "Cheesecake factory!" He said as he started the engine and drove off to Ninjago city. "YES! Haha this is why we're friends!" You say even though in both your heads you two wish you could be more. Cole revved the engine and the bike went faster. You wrapped your arms around Cole tighter trying not to fall off.

Cole loved it when you did that, his heart raced faster then his bike could drive. You also loved when you hugged Cole tighter. You'd blush hard and get to rest your head on his back. Something about his cologne that he has on smelt pretty good. Finally you two made it in front of the Cheesecake Factory and Cole parks his bike. You frown because you have to let go of Cole now. You let go of him and you two hop off his bike. You two enter the restaurant and the waiter shows you two your seats. You sit in front of Cole and Cole sits in front of you.

The waiter hands you two your menus and leaves giving you two enough time to choose. You look through the menu almost drooling as you saw all the many food choices, including desserts like cheesecake. "Cole I can't decide! Too many choices!" You say and he chuckles. "I know right! And they expect people to eat all this!" He replies. You two take at least 5 minutes before finally telling the waiter what you two want.

As you two wait for your food the first few minutes were a little awkward to you. You were a little shy and Cole was staring at you. You had to look down and blush because you didn't want to get lost in his eyes staring back. Cole just couldn't take his eyes off you, you amazed him. You bit your lip and looked up, pushing some strands of hair out of your face. You breathed in and and out trying to calm down the butterflies in your stomach and talked.

"So! Uh, is it cool that I hang out with you guys at your monastery tomorrow?" You asked him. Cole broke out of his stare, "Uh yeah sure! You can stop by anytime!" Cole says to you. "Same thing with my house. But only around the afternoon, that's when my parents leave for work. But yeah come by when you want! Just knock." You tell him with a smile. Finally the food came and you two were practically drooling over the delights. You two talked and ate and you were really enjoying yourself.

When you two were done eating you two couldn't leave with out a bite of a cheesecake. You two shared a big slice of Red Velvet Cheesecake. After you two enjoyed the dessert, Cole paid for the bill then you two went back to his blaster bike. "Thanks for that." You said as you hopped on his bike with him. "No problem! I had fun." Cole said as he started the engine then drove off. Ever since that day you and Cole hanged out everyday. It had been a week since you've met him and befriended him.

And as you hanged out with him you began to know more about him and the ninja. He was a pretty bad cook, Zane cooks with a pink apron, Jay talks too much, Kai is a hothead, and Lloyd likes to prank people. And every time you hung out with Cole you fell for him harder. And little did you know, Cole felt the same about you. Cole really wanted to ask you out but he felt so stupid! Every Time he tried he'd get nervous and fail. Or sometimes the things he says just sounded really dumb.

It was 11:00 at night and your parents were having another fight. You couldn't sleep, it was being a racket downstairs. Cookie even came upstairs because he was frightened even though he's supposed to be their therapy dog. You heard glass crash downstairs and you got startled. That was new.