~Chapter Eight~

You quietly sat on the couch in the monastery scrolling on your phone while the ninja were out on a mission. Sensei decided this mission wasn't for Cole to go on so he left him in charge of the monastery so of course Cole called you over. Cole excitedly ran up to you with a big scythe in his hand.

You dropped your phone and put your hands up in defense. "Woah woah woah! Cole slow down! Don't chop me!" You tell him and he catches his breath. "Sorry. I just came up with a great idea for what we can do today!!" He says with a wide smile.

You looked him up and down, "Guessing from your Gi and weapon you want me to try to do ninja stuff with you don't you." You guess, folding your arms. Cole smiles widely and nods. "Cole, that's really great of you to get me to try something new but I'm not cut out to be a ninja! Cole, look at me. Do you really think I can do flips or kicks or anything like what you do?!" You tell him. Cole puts his scythe on his back, "Anyone can be a ninja Chloe! It's not too late to start training! And besides what if you get kidnapped again!? You'd know self defense! C'mon please!" He says

"No Cole! There's no way I'm doing this! I'm just not cut out for this! Like you said I'm not an elemental master I'm a normal girl and I'd like to keep it that way." "Please!!" "No." "Pretty please!! With frosting on top!!" "Nope!" Cole looked down and sighed.

"Oh no don't you dare do the-" you started but stopped when Cole looked up at you with a sad adorable face. "Puppy dog face AGH MY EYES!" You say and you cover your eyes. "Pwese cwowe?" "NO COLE NO JUST STOP WITH THE PUPPY DOG FACE ITS NOT WORKING!" You yell using a pillow to cover your face.

Cole chuckles, "Fine, my face was hurting anyways. PLAN B!" He says then rips the pillow out of your hands and starts tickling you. You laugh hard. "COLE HAHAHAHA STOP OH MY GOD STOP HAHAHAHA TICKLING ME HAHAHAHA WILL ONLY HAHAHAHAHA NOT HELP HAHAHA I'll ONLY HAHAHAHA LAUGH!!" You say in between each laugh. Cole stops tickling you and you catch your breath. "Ugh fine. But rule number one of a ninja Chloe, NINJA NEVER QUIT! TIME FOR PLAN C!" Cole says

You roll your eyes and continue scrolling on your phone. "Gee, wonder how else you'll try to get me to train..." Just then Cole pounces on you like a tiger on its prey and your laying on the couch looking up at him. You heart beats rapidly. Cole smirks at you and starts kissing you. "Train with me." He says in between kisses.

You try not to fall for it, "No. No. No." You say in between each kiss. "Please?" He mumbles in your lips. You growl and push Cole off you. "FINE! I'll train with you!! Are you happy now!?" You say. Cole gets up and cheers. "Ha! I knew plan C would work! Or should I call it Plan K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! Ha!" Cole says as he grabs your hand and drags you to the dojo.

"So! What am I gonna try today?! Stealth? Defeating an enemy with a simple punch? SPINJITZU?!" You ask getting pumped. Cole puts his ninja mask on, "First challenge. You gotta fight the teacher!" He says. You gulp then charge at him. You go for a punch but Cole grabs your arm and flips you.

You land on your back and he takes his mask off. "Never start with a punch! At least I know how you'd start to fight an enemy. Alright let's try with that punching bag over there." Cole says as he helps you stand up.

"A punching bag can't be that hard! Right?" You say as you walk over to the bag. "That's for you to decide." Cole tells you. You kick the punching bag and it swings away from you. You cheer at your strength not knowing the punching bag was coming back towards you! It gave you a big hit and you fell to the ground.

Cole snickered, "Just like Lloyd when he was young." He says then helps you up again. "That's another thing, Focus! You made a hit that's great! But what if the enemy hits you back! That's why you gotta always focus."

You sighed, "I told you I wasn't cut out for this ninja stuff." "Hey, I think you are. Just don't give up! When I'm done with you, you'll be stronger then ever!" He says with a smile. You give a small smile back. "You think so?" "I know so. C'mon! How about we try those chopping boards." Cole says as he stacks two boards.

You stand in front of the board and get in a stance. You breathe in and out then your hand hits the board, but it doesn't go through. "Ow!!" You say as you lift your hand off the boards and shake it, hoping the pain would go down.

"You can do it Chloe! Visualize your hand going through the board, not the board splitting in two. Concentrate." Cole instructs. Once the pain went down you got in stance to try again. You put in your head that your hand will go through the board not on.

You breathed in and out again then your hand hit the board, this time chopping it in half. You saw the boards in half on the floor and you cheered and hugged Cole. "I did it!! It's in half!!" You tell him and Cole smiles at you.

"You did do it! I knew you had strength in you! Okay c'mon let's keep training!" He says. You smile widely and continue the next challenge. All that time you were training you learned some very valuable lessons. Patience, Concentration, Defense, strength, speed, agility, and even stealth! And many more lessons.

Cole was a great teacher. You were indeed stronger when he was done with you. Around sunset you two took a break in the kitchen. "You were amazing today! Maybe tomorrow I could attempt to teach you Spinjitzu! And maybe from there, Airjitzu!" Cole says.

You smile at him and take a sip of water. "Thanks for everything." You say. "Hey, no problem! Figured you'd wanna try something new." Cole says with a wink. You chuckle then get serious. "Cole, look, I know you want me to be a ninja like you and I think it's great that I know self defense now but c'mon lets be real, me? A ninja? I think it's nice that you care and all but I just don't think I'm ready to do all that ninja business." You tell him.

Cole smiles at you, "That's okay! I don't want you to do something you don't want. I want you to be happy! I just figured you should at least learn how to defend yourself. All I'm saying is that you'd make a great ninja, that's all." He says. You smile, "Thanks." "No problem." Just then the monastery doors opened and the ninja return laughing. Jay runs over to you guys with a soda can in his hand and smirks. "Uh hi Jay?" You say. Jay drinks his soda in front of you two and Cole rolls his eyes. "Jay is there supposed to be a point here?!" He asks him getting annoyed. "Look at the brand on the can!!" Jay says as he shows you two.

"It says Coka Cola!" You tell him and Jay stifles a laugh. "Jay your not making any sense." Cole says. "Both of your names combine sound like coke! Haha!" Jay says and you and Cole look at each other with a sigh. "Jay, none of our names have a K in it." You tell him. Jay stops smiling and looks at the can again.

He frowns and slowly walks away from you two. "Well it was funny to me..." He says as he walks away. Just then Kai, Lloyd, and Nya walk in. "So, what'd you guys do while we were gone?" Kai asks with a smirk. "Oh nothing." Cole tells them and winks at you. You smile and wink back at Cole.

A/N: Lol the Jay coke thingy was something Chloe and I discussed XD lol yeah some of the stuff I'm putting in the story are pretty much inside jokes some of it lol XD anyways here's a lil warning! Prepare yourselves for chapter Nine 1. It will ruin your feels and emotions 2. May be rated PG-13 not sure yet 3. You'll just have to wait and find out ;) picture of "Plan C" at the top XD