~Chapter Fourteen~

You got home from school and saw that you've gotten at least one call from all of the ninja except Cole. 'Great...probably about Cole.' You thought to yourself. You sat in your chair by your desk and listened to they're voicemails. First you listened to the one from Zane. "Greetings Chloe! We may need some assistance with Cole at the moment. His behavior is very out of line. Come by when you hear this." 'Yup it's about Cole.' You thought to yourself. When the ninja couldn't get through him they would always get you. You were the only person who would get through to Cole and make him feel better.

The next voicemail was from Lloyd. "Hey Chlo! Having trouble getting Cole out of his room. Could really use some help. Make a stop when you get this! Bye!" Then you listened to one from Kai. "Hi Chloe! Cole's had his hood up all day! And he's destroyed half the dojo. He keeps doing punches into the wall and the monastery keeps shaking. Doesn't look too good. Come over when you hear this. See ya!"

Then you listen to the last one from Jay. "COLE! IS! TRYING! TO! KILL! ME! SEND HELP WAIT YOU ARE HELP! 'YOU LITTLE RUNT GET BACK HERE!!!' AHHHHH!! WISH ME LUCK CHLOE BYE!!" You roll your eyes and sigh.

You head to the car and drive quickly to the monastery. You went to the door and rang the doorbell. You waited some time but no one got the door. You rang it again, still nothing. You rang it once more then Sensei opened it up. "Hey Sensei! May I come in?" You say with respect. Sensei Wu nods a yes and he lets you in. "Where's the ninja?" You ask him. "Hiding from Cole I suppose." He says then walks away. You check the living room but it was empty.

You check the kitchen but no one was there. You check the dojo but there was no one but a half destroyed room. You check the control room and you see Nya pressing some buttons on a big keyboard. "Hey Nya! Uh where's the ninja?" You say. She turns around and smiles at you. "Uh I think I heard them hide in jay's room." She says. "Thanks!" You say then leave the room and head for jay's. You knock on the door and you hear panic on the other side.

"Guys open up! It's me chloe! I got your messages!" You say. The door opens fast and your pulled inside the room then the door gets shut and locked. "Hey what gives?!" You say as you get up from the floor. "Sorry, it's just ever since Cole did that to Jay we've pretty much decided to stay together and stay hidden." Kai says. You look over at Jay and see he's got two black eyes and injured his wrist. "Wow, um okay then, so Cole's having a bad day then." "Save us Chloe!!! Your the only one who can help!!!" Lloyd pleads and you roll your eyes.

"Relax! I got this. He's probably mad over something stupid." You say as you leave the room. "Careful Chloe. He's got the strength of 10 men!" Zane says. You close the door behind you and go to Cole's room. You knock on the door, "Cole! It's me Chloe! You in there?" You say. You lean against the door but hear nothing. "Cole?!" You call out again but still nothing. "I'm coming in! Y-you better not be naked or anything like that!!!" You warn then open the door. You see Cole with his hoodie hood up laying on his bed.

"Aww, you poor baby!" You say as you go over to his bed. You sit down on his bed, and smile at him. "Heyyyy Cole!!" You say happily. Cole groans and flips over, facing his wall. "Is Swumbudy bweing a gwumpy pwants today!?" You said trying to act cute. You watched as Cole pulled out his phone from his pocket and turn up the volume on his headphones. "Gosh you're such a goth." You say with a giggle. "I'm not a goth..."Cole mumbles and you gasp. "YOUR ALIVE!!! THE EMO HAS AWOKEN!!" You tease and you swore you saw Cole laugh a little.

"I'm not emo either..." He says. "You know you're acting like it! You wear black all the time and your hair style though! And clearly your headphones aren't up loud enough! You can still hear me!" You say putting your hands on your hips. "Gee, then maybe I should turn down Your Volume, Because clearly I can still hear you!!!" Cole snaps and You get surprised at his words. Oh yeah, he was definitely not in the mood. You sigh and sit back on his bed. "Your friends are hiding from you ya know, and you fractured Jay. Don't you think we should talk about this or something?"

"Nope." He says. "Well can we talk about this?" "Nope." "Ya sure? You destroyed the dojo!" "Yeah, pretty sure." You sigh and roll Cole back over so he's laying on his back. "Cole buckets! You better talk to me! Or no cake for you!" You say and Cole just furrows his eyebrows even more. "I. Don't. Want. Any. Cake!!" He says angrily then punches the wall, leaving a dent. "Wow. That's a first, you always want cake!! Fine! Then I'm taking all your gift cards and coupons from every food place you go to!" You threaten. Cole rolls his eyes and flips over the other way.

"Gosh dang it Cole! What is your problem!! Why are you so upset!!" Cole sits up, "You wanna know why!!?? Do you really want to know why?!?" He says getting pissed. "Yes I wanna know why!" You say as you fold your arms and tap your foot. Cole sighs then looks at you, still with an angry expression.

"Do you know, Lee's cake shop? Ninjago's number one cake store?" He asks you. You stop tapping your foot, "Yeah! Totally! I know someone from my school who works there." Cole sighs again, "They, discontinued they're Rainbow Nutty Extravaganza Cheesecake...." He mumbles.

You hear exactly what he says but you wanna hear it again. "What?!" "They discontinued they're Rainbow Nutty Extravaganza Cheesecake." He says again. "I'm sorry I clearly must be having issues hearing today, say it again." You say as you reach into your pocket and press record on your microphone app.

"I SAID LEE'S CAKE SHOP DISCONTINUED THEY'RE RAINBOW NUTTY EXTRAVAGANZA CHEESECAKE AND I'M FREAKING PISSED ABOUT IT!! THAT WAS THEY'RE BEST CAKE EVER!!!" He yells then punches another hole in his wall. You take out your phone and stop the recording then send it to Zane, Kai, Jay, and Lloyd.

"Oh my god!!!" You say then begin to laugh. "YOU'RE UPSET OVER A SLICE OF CAKE THAT YOU CAN BUY FOR EIGHT BUCKS?!" You say then begin to laugh even harder. "Yeah! So what!? Man's gotta have his cakes!" You slow down your laughter and check your messages on your phone.

Lightning Rod: OH MY GOD XD XD BEST.DAY.EVER XD XD

Greeny: DYING XD XD THATS IT JUST CAKE?! XD XD

Airhead: SO TURNING THIS INTO A REMIX XD XD XD I JUST FOUND A NEW RINGTONE XD

Titanium Snowflake: YOU WERE VERY CORRECT ABOUT IT BEING STUPID XD

You laugh at their replies and put your phone back in your pocket. "Oh no, you DID NOT just send that to the guys??" Cole says and you laugh and shake your head yes. Cole groans and lays back down on his bed. You sit on his bed and give a small smile.

"Cole, what if I told you that the reason why that flavor cake isn't in the cake shop because they've now put it in grocery stores for everyone to buy." You say. Cole sits up again and puts both hands on both your shoulders. "Say it one more time!!" "I said, Lee's Rainbow Nutty Extravaganza Cheesecake is now in stores."

Cole gets up and cheers. "Cole buckets, may I remind you, you have a lot of people to apologize to and many holes to fix!" You say folding your arms. Cole stops cheering and nervously laughs, "Oh, uh, sorry for being rude to you Chlo..." He says with a nervous smile. You get up and peck him on the cheek.

"That's okay, as long as you're happy again!" You say and give him a hug. "Yeah, thanks for uh that..." He says and you smile at him then punch his shoulder. "Hey!?" He says and you chuckle. "You're such an idiot I swear. Now c'mon you have to apologize to the others!" You say as you drag him out of his room.

A/N: YASS MAI WIFI HAS RETURNED XD XD the reason why I couldn't publish this earlier lol. Anywho! I present! Cole's bad day XD see what I did at the end! XD lol anyway, I have a question for all 320 of you readers out there!
So some series that I read (Ninjago related and non Ninjago related), the authors have like this bonus book where like they put in scenarios with the characters from a story from the series of like extra material from a certain chapter lol
Ik I probably should have thought about this BEFORE I started Fire lol. Anyways now here's the question, Should I have a extra material book for this series? I'm only doing it if you guys wanna read some bonus shiz XD Comment if you guys want me to! :) oh and don't forget to vote of course lol XD