~Chapter Six~

The next day you hanged out with Cole at the monastery. Everyone knew that you two were now officially a couple. As you and Cole cuddled on the couch, sometimes the ninja would stop by and tease you two. When they all stopped and left you two alone you and Cole heard the doorbell ring and someone going to open it up.

"COLE! GUESS WHO CAME BY TO VISIT!" You heard a voice. Cole sighed and and facepalmed. "Who's was that?!" You asked him sitting up. "If you run now maybe you won't have to meet my dad..." "YOUR DAD IS HERE! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME I WANNA MEET HIM!! WHERE IS HE?!" You said in excitement.

Just then a man with black hair like Cole's, using a cane and wore a brown suit with a red bow tie, walked inside the living room. "Heeeyyy dad." Cole said as he went to hug Cole. "Haha son! So glad to see you! I thought I should make a stop by and check on how you're doing!" He says.

"I'm doing fine, you know...Ninja stuff." You give a bright smile to Cole's dad and shake his hand. "So glad to finally meet you Mr. Buckets! I'm Chloe! Cole's girlfriend." You introduce and Mr. Buckets smiles widely at you. "Son! Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend! Haha so glad to meet you Chloe!"

"Well I was going to tell you, but I just asked her out yesterday!" "The sooner the better son! The sooner the better!" "Cole's told me that you tried enrolling him to Marty Oppenheimer? I go to that school!" "That's wonderful! What classes are you taking there?" "Jazz, ballet, salsa, hip hop, and I even do some color guard!" "Cole! You my son have found the perfect girl! She could teach you a thing or two!" You chuckle and put your arm around Cole. "Yes, yes I could." You say with a wink.

Cole rolls his eyes and gives a small smile. "So, uh dad why'd you stop by?" Cole asks. "Am I not allowed to visit my son every now and then?!" "C'mon dad! You always stop by with some news or update! What's it today?" "Okay fine you got me! Guess what! The Royal Blacksmiths and I are going on tour!!" Cole's eyes popped out in surprise.

"TOUR?!" "I knew you'd be excited! And don't worry son! You have an exclusive V.I.P. Pass to watch us live!" "Dad, TOUR?!" "Son, we all knew this day was coming! I know this is a lot for you to take in but these bones still got it!" Mr. Buckets explained

Cole sighed, "Well, if you really wanna do it." "That's my son!" Mr. Buckets says with a smile. "Wait hold up! The Royal Blacksmiths?!" You asked. "You've never heard of us?!" He asks. "Not to many people have..." Cole mutters under his breath. "What was that son?"

"I uh I said, Wow! Chloe! You don't know my dad's group?! Y-you should seriously hear them sing!" Cole says then nervously laughs. You chuckle, "Sure! I'd love to hear you guys sing! So, did you bring a CD or a sample??" "Why do that when we can sing right now! The boys are in the van outside. I did mention quick visit after all! Follow me!" He says and you and Cole follow him outside the monastery.

The rest of the group gets out of the van as soon as you all approach it. "Chloe! Meet Jimmy, Hector, and Hiro!" Mr. Buckets introduces. "Helloooo." "Helloooo." "Helloooo!" They all sing in chorus. "How bout it boys! A quick sample before we go!" "A one and a two and a three!" Jimmy starts.

"Who's gonna save Ninjago's Hide!!! Who's gonna make her dad swell with pride!!" They sing in harmony. When they finished you smiled widely and clap. "Looks like I'll be seeing you guys on tour!" You say with a wink. "Glad to hear that Chloe! It was great meeting you by the way and we have to go Good bye! And Bye son! Keep up the Ninja business!" He says as he gets in the van with the others.

"Bye dad! Love you!" Cole says and you smile and wave to them. They look out the window and wave back before driving away. "Finally! He's gone." Cole says as he starts going back inside the monastery. You follow him, "Your dad is WAY better then my dad. You should be proud." You tell him. "I am proud, it's just...you know how dads are sometimes." You think about it for a minute before agreeing. "Point taken. But he's still cool!" Cole chuckled and closed the door behind him.