~Chapter Twenty~

The next day Cole talked with the other ninja and started planning. He was going to make things right again. "Is it big?" Cole asked them. "Oh yeah, more like huge! And roomy! She'll love it!" Jay says with a smile. "Good, I'll bring her there when I'm done. And what time is she coming over Zane?"

"I will pick her up at 1:20 in the afternoon, we should probably get here around 1:22." "Perfect! Okay around that time, you guys move the stuff over to the place, got it." "Got it." They all said. "Alrighty then! Time to make things right." Cole says with a smile.

You arrived home from work and you collapsed on the couch from exhaustion. You take the wrappings that Zane gave you as he told you to try taking it off before lunch. You were surprised that the bruises were gone! 'That Nindroid is a miracle worker!' You thought to yourself.

You went to the kitchen to get something to eat before Zane could pick you up and you stopped when you saw your mom sitting on a stool with her head down on the table. She looked asleep so you quietly shuffled through the kitchen.

You made a sandwich then sat back down on the couch to eat it. After lunch you got ready to go back to the monastery. You weren't sure if you were ready to face Cole yet but you trusted Zane. You put your blue jacket on and ran your fingers through your hair to smoothen it out a little. There was a knock on the door and you smiled when you saw it was Zane. "Greeting Chloe, are you ready?" He says. You think for a minute then nod yes. You leave the house then close the door behind you.

"Woah, woah, woah! That chopper is yours?!" You ask Zane as you two approach his white copter with blue ice decals on it and a lot of weaponry on it. Zane opened the door for you and smiled. You got in and buckled up. "Chloe, may I welcome you to my NinjaCopter! A little something a hacked into awhile back." Zane says with a smile and starts up the engine. "Why no dragon this time?" You ask him as you guys ascend into the air.

"I am not quite sure, I guess I was in a hurry and forgot about my dragon. But it is nice to not use elemental powers for a bit." He tells you and flies off. "Guess so. Well it is pretty fast!" You say. In no time you two arrived at the monastery. Zane landed his NinjaCopter and you two got off. He lead you to the door of the monastery and opened it for you. You stayed on the front step looking inside, you were really going to do this. You step inside the building and Zane closes the door behind him.

"He is in his room, Follow me." He says and leads you upstairs to the door. You are about to knock but your hand stops right before it hits the door. "I-i don't know." You say as tears start to come down your face. "You can do it. Remember, everyone deserves a second chance. Let Cole talk to you." Zane says with a small smile. You use your other hand and wipe your tears then nod. You breathe in and out then knock on his door. "I'll be outside here if you need me." Zane says as he leans against the wall.

"Come in!" Cole says from the other side of the door. Your heart beats when you hear his husky voice again. You put your hand on the doorknob and look at Zane. Zane smiles at you and gestures for you to go in. You breathe in and out again then enter Cole's room. You gasp and let a tear fall when you see that Cole was in ghost form. Cole goes over to you with a small smile. "Cole...Y-you really are a ghost..." You say as you try to touch him but your hand just goes right through him.

Cole concentrates then holds your hand and puts his other hand on your cheek. "Cole...Z-zane was right..." "I know....but I'm okay." You knew that this had to be your fault. You put your hand on Cole's ghostly cheek and let a tear fall. "Don't cry." "But Cole, you gave up, because I didn't listen to you and look at you!" "Chloe it's not your fault it's mine. I was the one who gave up but not anymore. I'll never give up on you. Just please don't cry....seriously don't cry water can kill me." He says