~Chapter Seventeen~

Today you and Cole went to Chen's Noodle House for lunch. You two just got your orders and you had lunch. You weren't really comfortable sitting down due to the new....bruise. As you ate, you thought weather you should tell Cole that your parents had gotten very worse and your dad started using you as a punching bag.

The reason you didn't want to tell Cole was because, he gets pretty overprotective and he might buy an apartment for you to move in or something. You wanted to move out with your own money and without causing any trouble to anyone.

Also the fact that he might call the police. Yeah sure, child abuse is wrong, but you didn't want your parents arrested. You knew that in time they would work things out. You also knew you could tell Cole anything but you weren't sure about this one. "The guys have been acting really....weird lately." Cole said. You break from your thoughts, "Oh, really? Haha how so?" You ask as you eat some fried rice.

"Well I don't know, they keep having group conversations without me! And they've been secretive lately, like they're hiding something from me!" He says as he puts some Mushu in his mouth. "Well obviously they're hiding something. Or maybe they're just being their weird selves. Why not you do some of that stealthy stuff and see what they talk about." "Yeah maybe. Well I did sneak around them last night." "Well, what did ya find out?" "They keep talking about a she. And how she's coming. But that's all I got." "Maybe a new bad guy?" You ask

"It could be, but if it was they'd tell me about and we'd work together! No something else..." "Well I'm sure you'll find out. And besides the only she that's coming is me coming over to the monastery to hang out with you guys!" You say with a smile. "Yeah it's probably about you." Cole smiles back.

Just then the waitress came over to you guys. "Hey Skylor!" Cole says with a smile. "Hey Cole! You two need anything? Refills or something?" She says with a wide smile. "You two know each other?" You ask getting a little bit overprotective.

"Relax, it's Kai she likes. Skylor this is my girlfriend Chloe, Chloe this is Skylor, Master of Amber." Cole introduces. She shakes your hand and smiles. "We go way back from the Tournament of Elements, but nice to meet you!" "You too." You smile.

"I gotta go, but here's the bill. Oh and tell Kai I said hey. Bye guys!" She says then walks away. "I really can't believe you thought-" "Yeah yeah, I get protective of you big whoop." Cole chuckles and puts cash inside the bill book.

"Wanna go horse riding? You haven't seen London in awhile." You ask getting up from the table. "Yeah sure! How is she?" He asks as he follows you out of the restaurant. "She's doing great! You'll have to find out for yourself." You two arrived at the stables and got your horses ready for riding.

"So, how's the moving out situation going?" Cole asks as you brush heather's hair. You get startled at his question and drop the brush. "Oh um uh, still working on that but I'm  getting close enough to get an apartment!" You say as you pick up the brush.

"Cool! Well, if you need a loan, just let me know." He says as he hops on London. You get on Heather, "Uh thanks." You said as you and Cole ride out of the stables. "So! Are we gonna race today or nah?" "I-i think we should just take it slow." You say as Heather trots through the forest path.

"Okay." He says as he rides next to you. There was a great silence between you two. All you could hear was the sounds from the park in the back, and the sounds of the wind blowing through the leaves of the trees.

Eventually, you decided that you had to tell Cole now. "I have something to tell you..." You both say at the same time. You two look up at each other and laugh. "You first." You two say at the same time again. "No, you first."

You both got silent again as you both keep saying the same things at the same time. "Cole, there's something you should know..." You say as you break the silence. "Yeah, what is it?" "Well my-" you start but get cut off when Cole's phone starts ringing.

He checks it, "Sorry, I gotta take this." He says as he answers it. "What do you want Jay?.....Now!? Can't it-......ugh but I'm-.....why!!!....Ugh fine fine....I'll be right there..okay...yeah bye." He hangs up and puts his phone back in his pocket and frowns at you.

"I'm so sorry chlo, I'm needed back at the monastery, apparently it's an emergency. Come by tomorrow okay, maybe we can talk then." Cole says. You give a small smile and nod. Cole turns London around and pecks you on your lips. "Love you, see you tomorrow." He says then rides off. "You too..." You whisper then sigh.

A/N: Yay! Chapter seventeen! Haha BUT BEWARE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! FOR I SHALL RUIN YOUR FEELS MUAHAHAHA XD XD XD JK JK oh btw guys THE BONUS BOOK IS OUT YAY!!!! As you finally make this authors note I should be uploading the first part to the book right now :) to find it go to my profile and go to the reading list and you should be able to find it there! Oh before you go, here's a V.I.P. Pass you can use ;) *hands you V.I.P. Lanyard pass* XD anyways! Vote and comment you guys! :D