~Chapter Three~

You and Cole were digging in on the slices of cake. As you two were talking about food you were starting to think how much you had in common with Cole. "Okay favorite food for anger, ready! 1,2,3. MUSHU!" "MUSHU!!" You both laughed and gave each other a high five. "That's round 4! Okay my turn! Okay favorite food for a snack! 1,2,3. PUFFY POT STICKERS!" "PUFFY POT STICKERS!" You both laugh again as you two were in sync again. "Chloe I swear, you're my new food buddy!" Cole said and you smiled. "Same! I swear I can get fat with a guy like you." You said with a laugh.

A/N: You can play the song RN if you want XD and sing along XD
Cole chuckled and you smiled as you ate another spoonful of the slice. "So tell me about yourself. How'd you become a ninja?" You asked him. "Well, It wasn't long ago I lead a normal life. Ya know, just a regular dude getting by alright. But then Sensei found me and he warned me of the darker side. And now I'm on the path to bring it all to light!" Cole explained while eating his cake. "Wow cool!" "Yup! So what about you? Tell me about yourself." "Well I'm 19, I still live with my parents, I love food which you know already, I like to draw sometimes and.....Dance."

"You dance?" "Well my parents made me go to the Marty Oppenheimer School Of Performing Arts and now I have to dance..." "No way! My dad made me go there too!" "Shut up! How'd you escape!" "I ran away." "Was you're dad mad at you when he found out?" "Well not really. When I told him I was a ninja he thought I was a thief but I proved him wrong and now he's proud of me." "Well that's good! My dad would pretty much freak if i ran away." You told him. Cole chuckled, "it's weird how we got a lot in common." You smiled, "Yeah, I know."

You and Cole kept talking and just eating cake and when you two finished your plates you two released a loud burp at the same time and laughed. When you both relaxed your laughter Cole volunteered to take the plates and spoons downstairs and he left the room. You really liked Cole now. You knew you just met him today but you hope you'd stay friends so you two could be maybe more then friends one day.

The whole day you rested up your bruises and talked with Cole, he never seemed to leave your side. Sometimes one of the ninja would check on you but the stay wasn't as long as Cole was staying. After having dinner you started to panic when you forgot to call your parents that your staying here. "Cole, can I borrow your phone? I may or may not have forgotten to call my parents..." You tell him.

Cole grabs his phone out of his pocket and gives it to you. You dial your mom's number and it rings. Your heart races as she picks up. "Chloe?! Oh honey where are you?!!" She asks you worried. "I got kidnapped and hurt but the ninja rescued me and I got help with my bruises. I'm gonna stay overnight so I can be stronger tomorrow." You explained.

"Whew! I'm glad you're okay! Get home safely tomorrow okay!" "Okay mom. Goodnight. Bye." You say then hang up. "Well they must be in a good mood." You say as you give Cole's phone back. "Aren't they always?" He asks you. "Well not really. Sometimes they fight and its soooooo annoying." "Oh. Well if you ever need a place to crash you can always come here." Cole says with a smile. You smile back. "Thanks." "Well, it's 10 pm. Curfew hour. You should get some sleep." He tells you getting up and going for the door. You yawn, "Yeah I probably should. Night Cole! And thanks again." You tell him laying down on the bed.

"Good night Chloe, and your welcome." He says and leaves your room. You smile and slowly drifted off to sleep. The next day you woke up to the sun shining through the window. You looked around the room then remembered all the events that happened yesterday. A knock came on your door and you got up and opened it.

You saw Nya standing there seeing you stand. "Woah, looks like you can walk again that's good! And your bruises are gone too! I just thought I come and check on ya." She says with a smile. You smile back, "Thanks for everything." "Oh no problem! How about you stay for breakfast at least!" She says.

You chuckle, "Sure." You say then follow her downstairs to the table with the ninja and Sensei. You greeted them good morning and they greeted you back. You sat in an empty chair next to Cole and smiled at him. Nya served everyone breakfast and you licked your lips as it smelled good. "Wait till the days I start cooking." Cole whispered to you. "You cook?" You ask surprised. "Yeah, we all cook around here. Everyone complains how bad my skills are but I'd beg to differ." "Then maybe I'll stop by and try it out!" You say with a smile as you eat some bacon.

You loved breakfast with the ninja, it was way different from when you ate with your parents. The ninja would crack jokes and tell you things you've never seen or heard of. Whereas with your family it would either be quiet, or they'd ask how your day was, or sometimes fights. After breakfast Nya gave you another pair of extra clothes for you to wear. You thank her again and groom a little before you leave. When you were done you grabbed your old clothes and walk downstairs.

You saw the ninja downstairs playing a video game. Cole stopped what he was playing and looked at you. "Chloe Y-you look uh nice." He says to you "Thanks." You tell him. Kai and Jay also stopped what they were playing. "Are you wearing Nya's clothes?!" They ask at the same time and you chuckled. "She let me have it!" You tell them. Cole put his controller down and got up. "Ready to go?" He asks you. You nod and say goodbye to the other ninja and follow Cole out the door. You two go outside the monastery and around the back. "Woah, you Ninja sure have a lot of vehicles." You say as you pass by them.

"Yup! And today we're taking this one!" Cole says as he hops on a big motorcycle with rock decals on it and small blaster in the front. Cole starts the engine and helps you on. "What do you call this one?" You ask him. "This one is called the Blaster bike! Made entirely out of deepstone!" He told you with a wide smile. "Cool! Let's do this!" You say then Cole revs his engine and drives out of the driveway and to your house.

You wrap your arms around his waist tightly trying not to fall off the bike. Eventually you two arrived at your house and Cole parked the bike. He helped you get off and walked you too your door. You rang the doorbell and waited. "Thanks again for everything. I'd probably be dead or possessed if you didn't come." You told Cole blushing a little. "No problem, I'm...glad I saved you." He told you and you blushed even more. You heard a bark by the door and footsteps. "Wait is that a dog?! I don't remember having a-" you started but your dad opening the door cut you off. "Oh Chloe! Glad your okay! We missed you so much!" He said while hugging you.

"Uh, missed you too. Dad....when did you guys get a dog?!" You asked looking down at the golden retriever. "Long story... Who's this?" He asked you. "Oh this is Cole, Master of Earth. He's the Ninja that saved me when I got kidnapped." You explain. Cole smiled at your dad and shook his hand. "Thank you so much for saving our daughter. You have our gratitude." Your dad said. "No problem! Happy to help sir!" Cole said with a smile. "Come inside when your ready Chloe." Your Dad said and left you and Cole alone.

"Um uh, Chloe?" "Yeah Cole?" "Do you uh wanna hang out tomorrow?" Cole asked you and your heart heated fast. "Sure!" You say with a wide smile. "Okay. Great! Um I'll uh pick you up around lunch. Sounds good?" "Yeah! Sounds great." You say. "Cool! So uh see you around!" He says then hops back on his blaster bike and drives away yelling a loud "WOO HOO!!!" Down the road. You giggle then enter the house.

A/N: Dog idea courtesy of tmntfangirl5 :D Anyways! And yes, Cole's explanation for how he became a ninja is from Born To Be A Ninja by The Fold XD I couldn't help myself lol song on the side :) and just to make sense let's just say after morro died Cole returned back to his normal self and not stuck in ghost form.