~Chapter Sixteen~

"Okay, I bet.....YOU CAN'T RECOGNIZE 12 CAKE FLAVORS BLINDFOLDED!!" You say to Cole. Today, Cole was at your house and you two got pretty bored that you started betting things you bet Cole couldn't do. This was your 5th bet. "Ha! Try me!" Cole says as he wraps his ninja bandana over his eyes.

You actually had 11 different types of cake in the kitchen, but the 12th was a little surprise. You ran to the kitchen and cut a slice of cake from the twelve and put the twelve cakes on the coffee table. Oh got a fork and got the first flavor. Cole was relaxed, laying down on the couch with a huge smile on his face, as if there was no flavor he couldn't get wrong.

"First flavor!" You say as you fed it to him. Cole chewed it for a minute then swallowed. "That's easy! Vanilla with white icing!" "Grr. Fine next one." You say as you feed him the next cake. Cole chewed again, "Chorkwet!" He said while it was in his mouth. "What?" Cole swallowed then smiled, "I said chocolate with chocolate icing!"

"I'm starting to hate you." "Ha! Bring on the next one!" You then gave him the next one. "Strawberry with....ooh! Is that butterscotch icing I taste?" "Cole!!! Are there holes in that bandana!?!" "I swear I'm not cheating! You're just making it too easy!" He says with a smirk.

You fed him flavor after flavor! And he was getting it all right! "Red velvet!" "Strawberry shortcake!" "Raspberry cheesecake!" "Oreo surprise!" He had two more flavors left, you knew the 12th one was gonna be special. "Okay, this has GOT to be an ice cream cake." "Ugh! C'mon!!" "Aaannnddd this one is...."

"Please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong." "Rainbow cake with rainbow sprinkles!!!" "Fine! Be that way! You'll never get number twelve!!" "Seeing as I successfully did eleven I'm pretty sure number twelve will be easy." You then smirked and applied three flavors of lipgloss on your lips.

"Okay, ready for the final one?" "Ha! I was born ready!" He says with a smirk. You chuckled then connected your lips to his. Your lips moved in sync, "Mmm, I like this one...." Cole says in the kiss. "Cherry..." He mumbles. "Strawberry..." "And....watermelon..." He says in the kiss.

You quickly let go and punch his stomach. Cole sits up, takes the bandana off and laughs. "I hate you...." You say as you fold your arms and Cole just laughs harder. "Fine! Next bet! I bet you can make a terrible rock sculpture." You say with a smirk. "Oh yeah, like I'm not an artist." He says folding his arms and smirking. "Prove me wrong! C'mon!" You said as you drag Cole out to your backyard.

"Stand back! And get wrong." He said. You back up a little bit and let Cole do his work. Cole lifted a little mountain up from the ground then gave it one big punch. Rocks fell and it became a sculpture of him stepping on a nindroid. You gasped. Cole chuckled then did a ground pound making the whole thing fall to the ground.

Cole wipes his hands then put them on his hips. "So, um yeah...who, said I couldn't do, basically what I just did...again?" He asked you with a smirk. "Ugh, you've done every bet!! Is there anything you can't do?!?" You said as you led him back inside the house.

"Well I know what you can't do! Come up with better bets!" "Oh yeah?!" You ask him closing the door behind you. "Yeah! You make bets like Zane!" "That's it! Final bet! I bet you can't do one thousand push-ups!!!" Cole's eyes popped out in surprise. "That'll take hours!!!" He says and you smirk.

"Looks like you just can't do it! I thought you were the strong, and powerful ninja of earth!" "Fine! You want me to do one thousand push-ups, I'll do one thousand push-ups! I do a set of hundreds every day anyways!!" He says "Alright! Fine! Do it!" "Fine but I'll do it MY way!" "Fair enough. Just do it!" You said and Cole just smirks.

"Oh no, no, no. Get on the floor. You're in this too." "Umm...okay??" You say as you lay down on the floor. Cole then gets on top of you and smirks. Your heart races fast and Cole starts his push ups. Every time he came down he kissed you. Your face was turning crimson red, were you really going to lie here and let him do one thousand. "Tired yet?" He asked you, then kissed you. "Shouldn't-" "Twenty four." "I-" Twenty Five-" "Be asking-" "Twenty Six." "You that?" You asked in between kisses. "Well...you aren't...so I thought....you were tired, Thirty! Ha!"

Eventually, on the fortieth push up you checked the clock on the wall. It was getting late, your mother should be on her way by now. You rolled out from under Cole and stood up. "Cole you need to get out of here like now." You tell him. Cole gets up, "Was it the push ups?" He asked and you shook your head no.

"My mom is on her way around this time and lately...she hasn't been in a good mood." You explain. Cole gives an understanding nod then pecks you on the lips. "See you tomorrow?" He asks heading for the door and you smile and nod. Cole smiles back then leaves your house.

You head up for your room and close your door. You definitely knew it was a pretty bad idea for your parents to be going to work if they are in a bad mood. In fact, you weren't even sure if they were even going to work! But you knew If Cole stayed it wouldn't be too good. You heard the door open up downstairs and something slam.

You seriously wished you had enough to buy your own space. Then you heard the door open again, your dad was now home. You heard fighting and bickering and things slamming and crashing. Then it got quiet...Until, "CHLOE!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" Your dad yells. You held back tears and go downstairs, this was it, you had to tell Cole tomorrow, you can't keep hiding your bruises.

A/N: I'm getting pretty bad Writers block 😓 so I'm sorry for this chapter if it's too short lol but not to worry after chapter 17 I should be on the roll ;) let's just say...it's there's gonna be a lot of drama soon 😏 not this chapter, not the next chapter but soon 😉