~Chapter Five~

"We're here!" Kai announced as the ninja walked around the place. "Woah! This place is so cool!!" Jay exclaims. "Okay, so Cole, you must bring Chloe here at exactly 12:45 am so the light from the moon can perfectly hit the water. Also, I have charted the stars with Pixal's help and the sky should be almost breath taking to look at!" Zane says. "Isn't it gonna be a little dark down here?!" Cole asked looking around. "Uh that's why we're hanging lanterns Boulder Brain!" Jay says hanging a lantern up.

"And the best part about this place, it's got rocks! You like that kind of stuff don't you Cole!?" Kai jokes and the other ninja chuckle. "Ha ha very funny. Is that kinda why you guys picked this place!" "Yes." They all said and Cole just rolled his eyes and watched the others as they put lanterns down here and there. "So, besides just telling her that I like her...what are we gonna do after that?" "Cole! This is a cove! It's on the beach! Go in the water! Have a picnic! I don't care! Are you that clueless!?" Jay said and Cole just folded his arms. "Okay okay. Sheesh."

It was now 12:32 Am and you were fast asleep in bed. You then started to wake up when you heard something hit your bedroom window. You thought you were dreaming then went back to sleep. You heard it again then slowly opened your eyes. You heard the sound again and saw a small rock hit your window.

You groan and get out of bed. You stretch going over to the window and you saw Cole outside, smiling at you. You were now fully awake as your heartbeats woke you up. You opened the window, "Cole! What are you doing here!?" You yelled/whispered hoping your parents wouldn't wake up.

Cole smiled, "Get dressed, we're going to the beach!" "Are you crazy!? It's 12 something at night and you want to go to the beach!?" "Just trust me on this! C'mon it'll be fun!" "My parents will kill me if they find out I'm not in bed!" "Chloe, C'mon! Please!" You sighed then closed your window. You went to your closet and picked out a ombré geo tank top, with a simple pair of distressed jean shorts since tonight is pretty hot. Then you combed your messy hair back and put a black bow on to save you some work. Then slipped on a pair of beach sandals.

You brushed your teeth real quick then sprayed on some perfume before looking in the mirror. You sighed, it was the best you could do. You opened your window and smiled at Cole. "Ready!" He smiled the nodded. "Stand back." He instructed and you curiously backed away from the window.

You heard some noises outside then saw a pair of wings flap. You went back close to your window and saw the Cole was a little closer now. "Hop on." He says and you climb out of your window and he helps you get on his dragon's back.

"How did you get this to just come out of nowhere?!" You asked him as you wrapped your arms around him. Cole made the dragon fly away from your house. "I just summoned it. It's just an elemental master thing." He explains. You looked down at the buildings and places below.

You guys were up pretty high. You hugged Cole a little tighter as the dragon whooshed fast. You noticed Cole was wearing a black and grey muscle tee and it really defined his muscles. You blushed and leaned your head on his back.

Cole's heart beated fast yet again. He was both nervous about what he was going to do, and also the fact that you had hugged him tighter and rested your head on his back. You two arrived at the beach but Cole seemed to be passing by the main area. "We're here but why'd you pass it?!" You asked him. "You'll see." He said as he kept his dragon in the air. The dragon passed by the beach and over a big rocky area to the cove. Cole landed the dragon on the sand and you got off so Cole could Unsummon his dragon.

You looked around and saw lanterns around the area, a beautiful night sky, and heard the ocean waves. "Wow. This place is just wow." You said and Cole chuckled as he unpacked two slices of cake from a picnic basket. You went over and sat on the beach blanket laid out for you. "So, tell me again why we're out here at a time like this?" You asked Cole as you bit into your cake slice.

"Well Zane suggested it would be pretty cool if we came out here at an exact time, which is now so we could see the moon's Rays perfectly hit the water and see the sky filled with stars which can only be seen from this spot." Cole explained as he ate a piece of his cake.

"Well, he was right about this place being cool! You really planned it out huh?" "Yup!" Then, You and Cole sat there emerging in a conversation about different things. As Cole was talking you couldn't stop staring at him, he looked really hot. When you two were done you helped pack everything back into the picnic basket then you two got up. "Chloe, it's time I tell you something." Cole starts. Your heart starts racing, nervous and curious of what he might say.

Cole breathes in and out trying to calm down the nervousness. He holds your hands then looks at you. "Chloe, ever since I've met you and saved you I've gotten feelings for you. I know we're both different in some ways but that's what can bring us together. Look, I-i guess W-what I'm T-trying to say is that, I really like you. And you'd make me really happy if you'd like me back. And I know that-" you then cut off Cole with a kiss. Cole was both surprised and happy. You let go and smiled at him. "I like you too! From when I first saw you, up till now and I'm really happy that we both like each other." You tell him.

Cole smiles widely and gave you a big hug. You smiled and hugged back. You two then broke the hug and crashed your lips into each other's. The kiss was soft and passionate and everything you've dreamed it would be. You two let go again with big smiles on your faces. "I've been waiting to do that for a long time." Cole admits with a blush. You blush as well, "Me too."

The rest of the time was spent with you and Cole taking a walk in the cove admiring the sky above you two, and splashing around in the water. You froze as you watched Cole take his shirt off and entered the water. 'A 6 pack?!' You thought to yourself. Eventually Cole did ask you to be his girlfriend and of course you said yes.

You lost track of time and realized you had to go home before it would get too late. You were sad, you didn't want this moment to end. Cole took you home on his dragon and you went back inside your window. You smiled at Cole and he smiled back. "Goodnight Chloe." He says as he looks dreamily into your eyes.

"Goodnight Cole." You replied back. You two stared into each other's eyes for a bit before sharing one last kiss. You two let go and Cole smiled as he flew away. You closed your window and collapsed on your bed. You could not stop smiling and thinking of the events that had just taken place.

A/N: GAH THE FEELS I CANT 😭😭 XD THE SHIP HAS SAILED Sadly they're names can't be fused lol  :) So! What will happen next?! Guess you gotta find out in the next chapter! And yes the final scene may or may not have been from a certain Disney movie XD XD Couldn't help it! If it makes you guys fangirl I'll do anything to add it ;) and I know I haven't been putting up pictures of Chloe but I don't have a lot of pics of her lol so for now it's just gonna be Cole just hope you guys don't mind XD