New Story !!!

He looked at me, smirking evilly and I instantly knew I won't like what he's going to say.

"You've a job interview in two hours right?" He asked waiting for my reply.

I nodded, looking at him suspiciously causing his smirk to grow wider.

"Elena Ross, I dare you to ruin that interview and walk out the company leaving the one who met you, pissed off"

"Oh c'mon, you know that mom would kill me if she knew about that, this is the third job I lose this month"

"Is this your way of saying No? 'Cause people would love to know that Elena Ross, The Queen of Dares, refused to do one of the simple ones"

"Fine," I huffed glaring at him, "What do you want me to do?"

********************

Elena Ross, 23 years old. Life to her is just a game, she never took anything seriously so what happens when one simple dare turn her life upside down leaving her with the most dangerous man in the world, Leo Valdimare, The King of Mafia.

Sooo, I started to write another story after finishing World of Gangs. And this story won't be similar to my first one. The only similarity will be that both of them will make you laugh but other than that, they are completely different...

Please VOTE or COMMENT if you like it, hope you'll enjoy reading it. I'll update the first chapter pretty soon...