Chapter Eleven

"It's been fucking three days and we still know nothing about her" Leo said as he ran a hand through his hair, frustrated, then he continued, "Her phone hasn't stopped ringing, her friends are calling her all the time so that means she didn't go back home and she doesn't know anyone here except... " He then looked at Carlos with wide eyes

"Marco and Lucas" Carlos finished, he had the same expression

Leo grabbed the car keys and walked out the room with Carlos following him.

All the way to the club, Leo kept mumbling the same thing,

"I can't believe I didn't think of that, of course she'd be with one of them"

"So what are you going to do? Do you expect her to welcome you with open arms after what you did to her?"

"I was angry and I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean for things to get out of control so I'll explain the situation and she'll understand and we'll go back to live in my house" Leo finished and Carlos started clapping

"And you guys will live together happily ever after," He paused looking at Leo with blank expression, "You seriously expect her to come back and live under the same roof as you? What kind of drugs are you on?"

"she'll come. If not willingly then forced- she will. I'm not letting her live with a guy in the same house"

"Are you even listening to yourself? You always hated the idea of her living with you. Now you're going to force her to come back to your house. And you won't let her live with another guy? Who are you to decide that? Keep saying things like this and my assumptions will be confirmed"

"Your assumptions?"

"That you're losing your fucking mind"

"Very funny" Leo said as he stopped the car and got out. As they made their way up the stairs towards Marco's office, Leo glanced at the bar but he didn't find Lucas.

"Where's Elena?" Leo asked as soon as he barged into the office while Carlos facepalmed himself.

Marco raised an eyebrow, "Under the desk?"

Leo rolled his eyes at his answer and turned to look at Carlos,

"I asked him immediately so he won't have the time to make a lie," He explained when he noticed Carlos' expression, "He doesn't know where she is, that leaves us with the other option"

"What's going on?"

"Oh nothing much, it's just that Elena ran away three days ago after Leo had tried to rape her. Don't worry"

"What?!!"

"Can you please hold your speech until I find Elena? I already heard it from the whole family"

"Just one sentence" Marco begged

"Go ahead" Carlos encouraged him, nodding his head, eager to hear what Marco was going to say

"You are a lowlife scumbag who deserves to get his ass kicked and__"

"Okay I get it. Now, where can I find Lucas? 'Cause I'm sure she's been staying in his house"

"And what are you going to do if she was staying in his house?" Marco asked, raising an eyebrow

"I'm making her coming back to live with me" Leo stated with a proud smile which instantly dropped when Marco started laughing.

Marco stopped laughing when he noticed Leo's glare and said, "Sorry, I thought I was supposed to laugh at that, you were serious?"

"Yes, now tell me where's Lucas, I didn't find him at the bar"