Chapter Four

"Another order, El" Lucas, the other bartender who worked with her, shouted through the loud music.

"Got it" Elena yelled back as she handed 3 shots of Vodka to Maria, a regular customer who smiled saying 'thank you, El' then walked towards her friends.

It has been three weeks since she started working here, she was grateful that Carlos told her boss to make her shift start from 6.00 pm until midnight instead of beginning at 9.00 pm 'til three in the morning and when Leo would come here to see how work was going, Carlos would come along to make sure how she was doing.

It was a busy day, and while she was busy serving drinks, she didn't notice Leo walking through the front door along with Carlos and her boss Marco with three bodyguards following them. As they went towards the stairs to the VIP section, he glanced over towards the main floor's bar and his eyes naturally found her as she almost frantically paraded herself back and forth behind the bar, trying to get everyone what they wanted to drink.

When Leo stopped, Carlos and Marco looked over towards him then trailed their gazes to see what he was looking at or better yet who. They saw Elena talking and laughing with everyone.

"She's really something else, isn't she?" Marco said, chuckling softly while shaking his head. They continued walking up the stairs then entered the room walking to their usual table, once they sat down he went on saying, "She's not just a bertender, if she saw anyone down she'd do anything to entertain them. If she saw someone passed out from drinking too much she'd help them out of here and even call them a cap. The workers here, the customers and even the guards like her" he said then told one of the guards to go down and call her.

"She's sweet" Carlos said smiling

"She's annoying" Leo grumbled

"You're annoying" a voice said from behind him, he turned around and rolled his blue eyes when he saw Elena standing there, glaring at him

"What are you doing here? Missed me already?"

"You keep forgetting that I own this casino, so I'll come here whenever the hell I like to" Leo said not even trying to hide his irritation

Elena ignored him and turned smiling at Carlos who was already grinning at her.

"How's my baby sister doing?"

"You're 29 and I'm 24 years old so don't call me a baby"

"Actually you're 23 and I consider anyone that is under 28 as a baby"

"But my birthday is coming soon"

"Yeah but__"

"Sorry I don't have time so I'll talk to you later," she cut him off, " You wanted me, Polo?" Marco's smile disappeared and was replaced with a scowl while Carlos laughed at his nickname

"How many times did I say not to call me that?"

"But I like it more than Marco. Now tell me what do you want from me because I left Lucas on his own at the bar" before Marco can answer, Leo said

"Get us drinks"

Carlos glared at him while Elena said,

"Okay, what do you want?"

"We just wanted to know how are you doing, you can go back to work now. We'll order another waitress" Carlos said

"Okay, I'll see you__ Hey!" She yelped as she felt an arm drop over her shoulder, she turned to yell at the guy but when she saw who he is, she smiled,

"What are you doing here?" Elena asked Caleb, he was Lucas' friend and she met him when she started working here and they immediately became friends.