Chapter Two

Elena's pov:

"Hello again..?"

Mr. Sex God looked at me, then his eyes trailed to the bags I was carrying, then back to my eyes.

"How did you pass the security?"

"Your friend Carlos let me in and told me that you don't know..."

"Don't know what?"

I took a deep breath, readying myself for his reaction

"I'll be living here for the next year"

"Oh yeah.. nice one. Listen here, I don't know what your game is but you don't want to mess with me that's for sure. Now, you have five minutes to get out of here before I lose my patience and do something_"

"I'm telling the truth, call your friend and ask him.. he won't be that far because I just met him on my way here"

He closed his eyes and sighed then opened them and looked at me with a death glare

"Fine, but if I find that you're lying you're gonna regret it" he said through gritted teeth then took out his mobile and called his friend.

"Come back here right now" he said and hung up without waiting for a reply.

Not even three minutes later, came Carlos with a smug look on his face.

"Yes?"

"What's going on?"

"Nothing, she just wanted a place to stay in and I offered yours," he said, "$100 dollars for the next year"

His furious gaze turned to me as he seethed

"And you were dumb enough to believe that? Who would offer you to live in his house if you paid him $100 dollars"

"Actually, I thought he's the dump one for offering that, besides I needed to get away from my hometown and find a job so_"

"Then why you acted like that today, if you wanted the job"

Before I had the time to answer, Carlos said

"You know her?"

"She's the crazy chick I told you about"

Carlos' confused expression turned to shocked then he burst out laughing

"Yes!! I knew there's something different about you," he said then turned to Sex God and continued, "I like her already"

"You know she can't live here" his voice was dead serious as he stared at his friend for a few seconds like they were having some silent conversation.

Carlos looked away first, shrugging

"Nothing will happen"

"So can I come in now. I'm kind of tired"

"What's your name?"

"Elena Ross.. nice to meet you, Leo" this was the first time I say his name out loud.

I extended my hand to shake his but he didn't move a muscle. Instead, he muttered something along the lines 'great another one'.

I looked at him confused while Carlos laughed, shaking his head.

"Go inside" Leo said and pushed me towards the door. Once I was in, he closed the door slightly and began speaking to his friend in hushed voice, and because I didn't understand anything, I assumed they were speaking in Italian

He sounded sexy..

"She's your resposibility" he said that and walked in to find me standing there, crossing my arms.