Chapter Five

"AHHHH....please s-stop, I'm begging y-you. I won't do it again!" Elena screamed between her laughs as Brandon, one of Leo's guards, started tickling her.

"I'm sorry, you said something?" Brandon said laughing as she squirmed under his weight

"I-I'm sorry, I w-won't do it again, now please s-stop"

"You said that the last four times"

"N-No this time I'm serious"

Brandon didn't listen to her and kept tickling her while she kept shouting and laughing until they heard someone clear his throat.

Leo stood there watching, with Carlos beside him, as Brandon, the head of security, tickled Elena in the middle of the garden

Brandon stood up instantly and nodded his head at Leo and Carlos showing his respect while Elena stayed on the grass, panting and trying to catch her breath.

"What's going on?" Leo asked clenching his jaw, for some reason, coming home and seeing Brandon on top of Elena irked him but he dismissed the thought, convincing himself that he was annoyed with Brandon because he wasn't doing his job.

Elena shot Brandon a glare, silently telling him not to say anything but he ignored her

"As you can see, Sir," Brandon said and gestured towards his soaked shirt, then continued, "Elena threw a bucket of cold water on me when I was doing my job and this wasn't the first time so I chased her and we ended up like that" Brandon said with serious look on his face but it soon disappeared when Leo's glare shifted to Elena as Brandon looked at her with a smug expression.

"Hey, Leo!" Elina greeted then pretended to look at her invisible watch and said, "It's two in the morning, why are you here so early?" She asked sarcastically while Leo clenched his jaw tighter if that was even possible.

"Are you drunk?" Carlos asked Elena interrupting her from saying anything else and ending up pissing Leo off.

"Nope, just a couple of drinks with the guys in the club" she answered, shrugging

"And what about the fight?" Leo asked through gritted teeth

"That bitch started it" Elena giggled as she remembered how she fought with a girl in the club, "But I totally kicked her ass, you should've seen her face"

"Get in" Leo ordered her and she started walking with Leo and Carlos behind her, she then stopped and yelled to Brandon who was making his way out, "I'll see you later, Bra"

Brandon scowled and grumbled, "Don't call me that"

Carlos burst out laughing, "Bra?!! And I thought my nickname was horrible"

"Shut up Ferrari, I'm the only one who can laugh at Bra" Elena said as she walked trough the front door.

"Ferrari?" Leo asked with a small smile

Carlos rolled his eyes and replied, "She wanted to call me Car at first but then she settled on Ferrari"

They all walked into the living room and fifteen minutes later, Elena left them because they were talking in Italian, obviously they didn't want her to know what they were discussing.

As she made her way towards her room, she paused as she passed Leo's room and thought to herself that she didn't see how his room looked like because he wouldn't let her in.

One look won't hurt anyone.. she decided as she opened the door and went in.

"Wow.." that was her first reaction as she looked around the room