Chapter Six

"He's in Vegas"

Elena placed her mobile down with one hand grabbing the glass of water she was going to drink, her other one clutched the counter tightly trying not to lose her balance.

"No... No. This can't be happening" Elena murmured as she started to breathe heavily.

Carlos looked at Leo, silently questioning him what's happening.

Leo stared at Elena without paying attention to Carlos, their conversation was completely forgotten by now.

"El, calm down. Nothing__" Vince cut himself off when the glass slipped out of her hand, crushing to the floor, followed by Elena.

Leo quickly got up and ran towards her along with Carlos.

He sat on the ground beside Elena not knowing what to do as Carlos took her mobile,

"What's wrong with her?" He asked Vince who was cursing along with Jason and Neil.

"Who the hell are you?" Before Carlos can say anything, the mobile was snatched away.

"We'll save the introduction for later. Now tell us what the fuck is wrong with her?"

"I think she's having another asthma attack. You need to get the inhaler"As soon as he. Finishe,Carlos ran out kitchen to find it

"Hey you! Try to calm her down"

Leo didn't know what to do so he started shaking Elena's shoulders with force

"Hey idiot! Let me rephrase the sentence, first, calm yourself down, then try to calm her down" Jason snapped as Leo glared at him but then he looked down when Elena started shaking violently in his arms

"She's shaking,and she looks like she's losing her breath. She's pale!! What the hell should I do?!!"

"I can't find anything here" Carlos shouted from Elena's room.

While all the guys were panicking, Elena clutched her chest tightly, she started coughing and wheezing. She felt the muscles in her airway tightening. She heard yelling around her,and she opened her mouth to say something but she couldn't form words. Hell, she couldn't even breathe. All of sudden, Elena started feeling lightheaded. As her eyes started to close, she felt lips against hers but they disappeared instantly making her think she imagined the whole thing.

"I found it" Carlos yelled as he entered the kitchen causing Leo to break away from Elena.

He ignored the smug look Carlos gave him and took the inhaler shoving it in Elena's mouth

A few minutes later, Elena started to breathe normally, still panting slightly and the five men sighed in relief.

"Thank God. Are you okay, El?" Neil asked

"I'm fine, don't worry.. Uh.. I'll talk to you later, bye" She disconnected the call and looked at Leo and Carlos with a small smile on her face

"I'm heading to work, I'll see you later"

"You're not going anywhere"

The small smile she had on her face vanished when she heard what he said, "Excuse me?"

"What he meant to say is that you need to rest so you can stay home today, we'll tell Marco that you don't feel well" Carlos said, sending a glare in Leo's direction

"There's no need for that, I'm fine, bye" She turned around without hearing their replies and walked out.

Leo was about to go after her but Carlos stopped him, shaking his head.