Chapter Three

Hi guys, I just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna try and write this chapter in No one's pov... so you can know what the characters in this story are thinking or feeling, so I'll try it and if you don't like it I'll go back to write in Elena's pov.

Thank u soo much my lovely readers but please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT or SHARE..

LUV U ALL !! ENJOY READING :)

"Where do you think you're going?" Elena's heart nearly stopped when she heard his voice, and when she looked at him, his calm posture was what terrified her the most. He was leaning casually against the wall with crossed arms like he didn't kill someone a few hours ago.

She tried to think of something but her mind seemed to refuse doing such a thing.

"I... uh... for a walk?" Was her pathetic excuse. She mentally slapped herself for how stupid that sounded and from Leo's expression, he didn't seem too pleased with her answer.

"Really? Why so early? I mean you should probably wait for a few hours, after all it's just midnight" his tone dripped with sarcasm, telling her to stop bullshitting around

"Y-yeah.. I.. uh.. like to walk in the dark.. you know in the shadows to think clearly" she tried to make herself look in deep thoughts

"With your bags?"

When he said that, she knew he caught her and saw through her stupid lies so what she did? She ran towards the stairs as fast as she could and he lunged at her, chasing after her until she reached her room. She tried to close the door but he was faster, as he put his foot before she can close it and pushed the door with force. She stumbled back but regained her balance quickly, she stood on the bed lifting her right foot and took off her shoe, then started waving it in front of her like it was some kind of weapon. Leo rolled his eyes then stopped as he neared the bed.

"Get down"

Elena knew she was going to die but she wasn't going down without a fight.

"Okay, actually I was waiting for you to tell me"

"Get. The. Fuck. Down" Leo said through gritted teeth when she didn't move he added, "If you don't get down willingly and I catch you, you're so going to regret it"

The moment he said that, Elena jumped off the bed and made a run towards the door but as she opened it, an arm passed her head and shut the door. Immediately, her back hit the wall beside the door and she gulped, Leo's hard face was mere inches away from her scared one. He gave her a death glare as she noticed the color in his eyes darkening.

"You know... you have a very beautiful eyes, they are so blue.. like the sky. I think we'll talk about your lips some other day, bye!" She attempted to leave but she was snatched back and this time her back hit the wall harder. She winced as she felt the pain shot through her body and she looked down. She remembered the last time she was terrified and that didn't end pretty well.

"Look at me" when she didn't do that, he grabbed her chin forcing her to look at him and said

"You won't leave this room until I say so, and don't you dare take one step out of this house, even if I'm not here, the guards won't let you out the gates. Now, go to sleep and accept your new life because I don't think it'll go back to normal anytime soon" he said, tightening his grip around her wrists, then let go when he made his point and stepped back and started walking towards the door but stopped when he heard her voice

"Why did you do that? Why did you kill him, Leo?" Her voice cracked, showing that she was on verge of crying.

"That's my life and that's how I prefer to live and keep in mind you'd be the next one if you make one mistake. Man or woman I won't hesitate to kill you" with that being said, he walked out the room leaving Elena with that warning.