Chapter Thirty-Three - Part Two

Again, dedicated to all the amazing, beautiful people reading this.

A picture of Rainie's dress is on the side <3

Here we go...

Chapter Thirty Three

Part Two

"No." I tucked my legs beneath me and settled my arms on top of the pillow on my lap. "No." Bella rolled her eyes before holding up another dress for me to try on. "Absolutely no to that one."

Letting out a dramatic sigh and throwing her hands above her head, she fell forwards on to her bed. Lifting her head, her eyes met mine. "Dammit Rainie, unless you're planning on going naked, I think you should just pick something to wear."

We had been in Bella's bedroom rummaging through her clothes for the past hour and a half. Mason had called - not that I could hear him properly with Bella pressed against my cheek trying to listen - and told me to be ready by eight.

That left me two hours.

Two. Freaking. Hours.

To make things worse, I still had no idea where we were going. All Mason said was to wear something nice. What the hell was 'nice'? I wasn't sure whether it was just me or if every other girl would share this problem if they were in my shoes.

Probably not. They would have had a normal friend helping them, where as I was left with a crazy girl who insisted the 'brighter the better'. 

Pulling out a lime green dress didn't exactly scream 'ideal first date dress', neither did the hot pink one. I actually started to wonder if this girl had dark coloured clothes in her wardrobe at all.

After three more outrageously coloured dresses, I face planted the pillow. This was definitely not going well. "What about this one?" With a muffled groan into the soft fabric, I dared to raise my eyes to see what she had in her hand this time.

When my gaze landed on the dress in her hand, I immediately jumped off the bed. "That's it." Reaching out to touch the soft material, my fingers brushed over the coral coloured fabric. "Can I wear this one?"

"Of course," Bella pushed the dress into my hands, "Try it on." I didn't need to be told twice. Making my way into her bathroom as fast as I could, I quickly stripped my clothes and slipped it on.

I take back everything I ever said about Bella's choice of fashion.

The scoop neck fell straight at either side of my collar bone and flowed into a sleeveless bodice, with the waist clinched in. The skirt pleated out slightly and fell just above my knees.

It fit perfectly and even gave me somewhat of a tan. It was perfect and I couldn't wait to see what the whole outfit looked like when it was properly put together.

As soon as I entered her bedroom, she bounced up off the bed. "Holy hell, I'd mate with you right now if you were my type." She said with a wink, causing me to laugh. "Now..." She held up her finger and walked back towards her closet. "These shoes are perfect, right?"

And they were. Gold, peep toe heels with a slight sparkle whenever the light hit them. "They're too perfect." I said, greedily taking them from her and slipping them on my feet. They were a little tighter than I was used to, but Bella's feet were the size of a small child's.

She clapped her hands together and looked me over. "You look amazing." She said with happiness written all over her face. "But now it's time for make-up and hair."

Bella decided to go for less is more and I couldn't have been more amazed with the result if I tried. Styling my hair in a loose fishtail plait that fell over my right shoulder, she left my make-up light with subtle black eyeliner and added a clear lip-gloss.