Chapter Fifteen - Mason's POV

Dedicated to Cookie1234 for the awesome banner on the side

Chapter Fifteen

Mason's POV

Kisses were trailed across my chest and down my stomach, lips slowly inching their way lower and lower whilst nails were gently digging in to my shoulders. Opening my eyes I didn't come face to face with the little brunette firework my wolf was pining for, instead I looked into the brown eyes of Amy.

Or Amanda.

Actually it could have been Rachael.

Whatever, either way it wasn't her. "Baby, you feel tense." The chick said as her hands trailed over my shoulders and down my chest as she pushed herself up to straddle me. "Want me to relieve some of that stress?" She asked, putting emphasis on the word 'relieve', as if we all didn't know what she meant.

Could I do this? I mean, I'd gotten this far. The next step was just to lose a few more clothes and... "Well, do you?" She said seductively, taking her bottom lip between her teeth and biting down on it. That damn action caused the face of a certain mate to flash across my mind. Only in this image I was the one biting down on her lip.

Quickly snapping myself out of that thought, my gaze met hers. "Sorry babe," I drawled, pretending to actually mean what I said. "Just a rough couple of days. You've got my undivided attention, I promise." She took that as a yes and started peppering kisses all over my chest and neck as I tried to focus fully on the girl lying on top of me.

I watched as her hands slowly trickled down my skin to the waistband of my jeans until her slender fingers grasped my zip and began undoing it. I fought back the urge to grab her hand and push it away. I wanted this to happen and what scared me more was that I needed it to happen. I mean, I had a hot little blond ready to do just about anything for me and here I was thinking about some chick who didn't mean a damn thing to me.

She means everything to us. My wolf fumed. Now was not the time to debate whether his mate was anything special. He hated me sleeping around with other girls; he only wanted a certain one in my arms at night. And yeah, all these different girls might not turn me on as much as I've heard a mate does, but I'm a young, hot blooded wolf, who needs a release. Being of Alpha blood doesn't help either, it only intensifies the feeling.

Besides my wolf hasn't got any room to talk. I can feel how much he wants Rain's wolf and if I didn't have one hell of a control over him, he would have taken her the second he laid eyes on her whether she wanted it or not. I may be a jerk, but there's no way I'd let that happen to her.

I would never mean to hurt her. His voice held a weight of sadness and I knew he was speaking with honesty. It was natural for a male wolf - especially an Alpha - to be dominant with a strong need to make sure his mate knew who she belonged to. After all in any other situation, the male and femme would have already started the mating process, which meant he was yearning for something that he should already have.

I knew how tough it was on him not to have his mate touch him and feel her skin beneath his own and it would only get worse as the bond became stronger. That's exactly why I had to keep my distance. Not only for my wolf, but for hers, she'd be going through the same. You won't be able to ignore her. His words echoed through my head. It wasn't the first time he had said something like that and again, like the last time, there was a certainty to his words I didn't like.

Choosing to ignore the crazy Casanova inside of me I turned my attention back to the girl as she ran her hands up my chest and trailed her tongue across my abs, looking at me with a naughty glint in her eyes. One thing was for sure, this girl definitely knew how to tease. Then a thought came to me that had me shaking in anticipation, could Rain tease just as good? Yeah, she was probably a virgin, but I'd had my fair share of those and they weren't actually as inexperienced as you'd think. My wolf was practically dancing with excitement at the thought of her being his and only his. Knowing he would be the only male to ever touch her in that way and in all honesty it had me hot thinking about the new things I could show her and the pleasure I could give her that she'd never experienced.