Chapter Thirty-Nine

Dedicate to all of you, my inspiration to write, my friends and my little werewolves.

Chapter Thirty Nine

His eyes left mine as fingers slipped under the thin material of my cami and trailed over my stomach. The small kisses on my neck were quickly becoming filled with a need we both shared. A need to be with each other, completely.

With his body pressed against mine, though his weight was still being held off me, I could feel every inch of him. The warmth from his body seeping through my clothes, burning my skin in the most pleasurable way.

My hands no longer tightly clasped together, but now freely roaming his back, my nails digging in to the material of his shirt causing his breathing to deepen and hisses of pleasure to leave his lips. The shirt he wore was only a barrier between us and I didn't want it there. Gripping the material between my fingers, I lifted it up his back - feeling each and every muscle tense and tighten as my finger brushed over them - and over his head until it was discarded carelessly somewhere on the floor.  

Our bodies moldered each other's, his hips grinding slow and hard against mine. His sizable bulge pressed against my core sending a rush of heat through my whole body. His hot lips and cool tongue traced lines along my jaw, down the column of my neck and across the swell of my breast. There was no doubt he would be able to feel my heart pounding in my chest.

His hand slipped from my waist around my hip and over my butt, grabbing it with a pleasurable force that brought a moan to the back of my throat and lifted me up until my leg was wrapped around his waist. For a second, I felt the slight hesitation in his movement and the small tense of his back. I wouldn't let this stop, I couldn't. My body had taken on a new need for Mason and by the growls rumbling in the back of his throat, I knew he felt the same. My hand gripped the back of his neck stopping him from pulling back, "I don't want to rush you." His voice was rough and coated with lust.

Could he honestly not see how much I wanted this? How much I wanted him? "You're not rushing me." I held his face gently and pressed a small kiss against his lips, "You're my mate, I love you and I'm ready to be with you."

He smiled. It was a rare Mason smile that was genuine and filled with nothing but happiness. "I love you, little kitten." His lips found mine and a simple kiss quickly led to more. The intensity of our need and love for each other returned.

Our bodies were starting to stick to each other with the heat radiating from our skin. Tightening my legs around his waist, he lifted me up and at the same time, rolled over until he was on his back. His fingers trailed a blistering heat up my thighs and under my cami which had risen up my stomach. With one final look into my eye for permission, he lifted it over my head and dropped it to the floor.

My cheeks lit with a deep scarlet blush, but the shyness of being almost naked in front of him left as soon as his lips found the curve of my shoulder. Lifting himself up, forcing me to straddle him, he wrapped his arms around me, his hands expertly gliding across my back and around to my stomach.

With a pleasure coated moan, my head tipped back. Neck kisses were definitely something I liked and I wanted more. To mine and my wolf's desire, he obliged and spoilt my neck with open mouthed kisses, circling his tongue over each pulsing vein.

My pleasure levels rocketed when I felt the sharp edges of his canines gently graze against my tender skin beneath his mark. Burying my fingers in his hair, I urged him closer – deeper. I wanted him to mark me again. I could feel and hear that Mason and his wolf wanted that too. The low, dangerous growl that rumbled from his chest against my stomach sent my body further into a haze of craving and desire.