05

{sorry this is unedited it's 1:00 in the morning here so sorry}

I woke up the next morning feeling sick. Not physically sick but mentally.

Sick because I can't push these forbidden feelings for Luke away, sick because he won't tell Mathilda what her mother has done with another man, sick because of those words that he said to me yesterday night.

How can he be so stupid to speak those words to me when I'm trying to forget my feelings for him. But of course he has to make it harder for me to forget him. It's like he knows. It's like this is all part of his plan. To ruin my fragile little heart. But that would be stupid. Of course he doesn't know. Unless I have made it too obvious.

I was ripped from my thought of Luke when I heard a very load snore escape Tilda's lips.

I looked at the clock that hung above Mathilda's bed and saw that it was a few minutes past six.

I tried to fall asleep but my mind was racing and I couldn't drift off.

I decided to go downstairs and get something to drink, hoping that would help.

I crawled out of bed and open Tilda's door as quietly as possible, trying not to wake her.

When I closed the door I could hear some pans and stuff banging downstairs in the kitchen.

What if it's a burglar?

I asked myself grabbing a pair of scissors that were on a shelf and slowly began walking downstairs, holding the scissors up.

I neared the kitchen and the sounds became louder by the minute.

I jumped into the kitchen holding the  pair of scissors out in fort of my body.

"Milla what the fuck are you doing?!?!" Luke yelled gripping on to the counter top behind him harshly making his knuckles turn white.

"Oh my god Luke, I though you were a burglar" I said dropping the pair of scissors on a counter top.

"Why are you awake?" He asked much more calm then what he was a few seconds ago.

"Couldn't sleep. You?"

"Same" he said taking two cups out of the cupboard. "Everything that happened last night was so over whelming I think I'm just trying to process it all" he said shaking his head slightly. "Hot chocolate?" He asked as he poured himself a cup.

"Yes please" I said, watching him pour the chocolaty substance into the mug.

"Here" he said handing me the mug. "Watch out its very hot".

Like you

I nodded and took hold of the warm mug. It wasn't even cold outside. It never is. But I was really craving some hot chocolate and I think Luke was too.

I blew on the chocolate trying to cool it down seeing Luke doing the same.

I took a sip of it before closing my eyes and murmuring a quiet "mmmmh" before taking another sip.

Not long after it was all gone and I was left with an empty mug sitting in the palms of my hands.

Luke chuckled slightly and I gave him a confused look.

"You have a bit of hot chocolate around your mouth." Luke said chucking again.

My cheeks started heating up again and I felt so so so embarrassed.

I licked around my mouth quickly hoping that it was gone before taking the back of my hand and wiping my mouth.

I smiled and looked at Luke asking if it was all gone.

"Nope" he laughed pointing to one side of my mouth.

I tried to wipe it off again but failing...again.

"Here let me" he said taking a step closer to me and holding his hand up to my face.

He swiped his thumb over the spot with chocolate and then slowly inserted it in my mouth.

I sucked on his finger, staring into his beautiful sapphire eyes feeling once again hypnotised by them.

When we had been staring into each others eyes for quite a while Luke pulled with thumb out of my mouth again, blushing as he did so.

I imitated his actions and blushed a deep shape of red.

That moment. That very moment. Felt magical. I swear it was magic. There was a different emotion in his eyes that I couldn't quite read. But  I know it was different from how he usually looks at me.

I turn around and walk over to the dish washer and put the mug in the machine before asking Luke for his.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" Luke asked handing me his mug. "I mean if you're not tired or anything" he continued.

"Yeah sure why not" I shrugged closing the dishwasher door thing.

"Great so what movie do you want to watch?" He asks walking into the living room.

"Ummm I don't know let me get out the box" I said following him into the living room. I went over to the TV and under the thing the TV was standing on was a box full of movies.

I bent down totally forgetting that Luke was there, exposing my black lace underwear to him.

I took out the box and walked over to Luke who was facing the opposite direction.

What's up with him?

But my question was answered when I saw his face was bright pink from blushing indicating he probably saw.

I chose a movie deciding I wanted to see 'a Cinderella story'.

I took out a blanket that lay on the  couch and huddled into to corner of the sofa.

"Can I have some blanket too?" Luke pouted sitting not too far away from me.

"Of course" I chucked unwrapping myself form the blanket and giving him some.

I started the movie and I could  feel I was getting real tired.

I slowly began drifting off and I think Luke thought I did too.

"Sleep well Milla" he said turning the TV off and kissing my forehead.

I wish his lips were on my lips instead of my forehead. But they weren't.

The next words that he spoke took me by surprise. But it was a nice surprise. A brilliant surprise actually.

I'm pretty sure he thinks I was asleep but after those words I was wide awake. I just didn't want to open my eyes and ruin the moment. I nuzzled my head further into a pillow and then the smirk couldn't be wiped off my face.

"And by the way you have a really hot ass".

_______________________

Thank you guys for reading

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

I love reading you guys' comments they make my day.

Love you all❤️

-Fie🌚