17

{unedited}

Mathilda and I were just sitting around and doing homework and eating and talking for a few hours.

We had been talking for around an hour when I looked outside and saw that it was already dark out.

"Oh wow how long have you been here" I asked

"Well it's 18:00 now so... three hours." She said with a smile.

"Maybe you should be getting home now" I said, mostly thinking about poor Luke that is in my parents' room.

"Yeah I'll call my dad and ask him to pick me u-"

"No!" I cut her off

She gave me a weird look and then reached for her phone.

"Why not?" She questioned.

"Because I think he is at a meeting at school right now" I said dully.

"And why would he do that?" She asked again, clearly very confused as to why I would think that.

"There was a meeting about all the seniors' parents should be there or something" I said, trying to play it cool.

"I'll just take the train then" she said putting her phone back in her bag.

We packed up all the things and went down stairs.

She put in her shoes and coat and opened the door.

"See you tomorrow?" She asked.

"We have school so of course" I answered.

"Nah, there is something with the teachers so there is no school tomorrow" she smiled.

"Could you please come over?" She pleaded

"Fine"

"Be over before 15:00" she said, and with that she was out of the house.

I closed the door after her and walked upstairs to my parents' room.

I opened the door and found Luke sitting on the bed, his legs sprawled out and his back leaning against the headboard.

"Oh my gosh Luke I'm so sorry" I squeaked out, walking towards him.

"I didn't know it was so late" I came up to him.

"It doesn't matter baby" he said, pulling me on top of him so I was straddling him.

"No it really does I'm so so sorry" I continues apologising, looking down and avoiding eye contact.

He shut me up by slamming his soft pink lips against mine.

"It really doesn't matter" he said one he pulled away. He kissed me on the nose and then made me get off of his lap so we could walk down to the kitchen.

Since my brothers were soon going to come home we decided to start preparing dinner.

I took out the pasta that was on the top shelf and Luke found some tomato sauce.

I put the spaghetti into the pot with boiling water and started cooking the pasta, while like was beating up the tomato sauce in another pot and adding some spices to it.

"Okay the spaghetti is finished" I smiled, poring the water out of the pot so there is only pasta left.

"The sauce it too" he said kissing my cheek.

He pored the sauce over the spaghetti and put it on the table.

I took two bowls and filled them with spaghetti and want upstairs, Luke following closely behind.

We went up to my room and sat on my bed and turned the T.V on.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked, spinning the spaghetti around my fork and placing it in my mouth.

"I don't mind, I'm good with anything" he explained, taking a mouth full of pasta.

I found a movie and pressed play.

The movie had been playing for 10 minutes when I heard the front door shut.

I paused the movie and told Luke to stay in my room.

I walked out of my room and over to the stair case to see my two brothers had come home.

"I already made dinner, it's on the counter" I said, pointing into the kitchen.

"I'll be in my room, watching a movie, if you need anything" I smiled and walked back to my room.

I closed the door and walked over to the bed before sitting down and snuggling into Luke's side.

He pressed play and we continued watching the movie.

When we were done I heard foot steps nearing my door and immediately knew that it was one of my younger brothers.

Luke must have also heard it since he jumped out the bed and sprinted towards my closet.

The door opened and my younger brother, David, head pooped up around the corner.

"Do you know when mum and dad are coming home?" He asked, hanging in the doorway.

"I think they will be home around nine" I said.

But right when I finished my sentence there came a noise from my closet and both my eyes and David's darted towards the large wooden object.

"What was that?" He asked.

What do I tell him?

If I tell him that I don't know he will go over and check and if I say that it's Luke he will start asking a bunch of questions and right now I'm not in the mood for that.

"I don't know" I said, standing up and walking toward the closet, him doing the same.

"Why don't you go down and get the base ball bat and then I'll wait for you here?" I said.

He nodded and ran out my room.

I swung open the door and pulled Luke to his feet.

"I have to leave" he said when he was on his feet.

"I know" I said, a bit disappointed.

"But how?" He asked, looking around the room.

"Uhmmmm" I started

"The window!" He exclaimed, leaping over to the window.

I nodded and then opened the window for him.

I could hear my brother coming up the stairs again and so could Luke.

He quickly swung his legs out the window so half his body was out the window.

"I love you" I said and pecked him on the lips.

He smiled and slid the rest of his body out before I closed the window after him.

"Got the bat!" David yelled.

"Why do you have a bat?" My other younger brother, Simon, asked coming into the room.

"We heard a sound from Milla's closet" he said.

He cautiously walked over to the closet and pulled the door open.

He searched the closet for a minute before closing the door.

"Nothing is there" he shrugged.

I just chuckled and nodded.

If only he knew.

_______________________

Luke Fluff

I know this chapter is boring

It's just a filler

But please vote and comment anyways!

Love ya

-Fie🌵