18

!Smut warning!

I promised Tilda that I would come over today. I really don't want to, I don't want to see Sebastian.

He has been acting like a total child, ignoring me in school, talking about me behind my back (probably saying I'm some kind of slut) and "accidentally" tripping me in the hallways. Like what the fuck is his problem?

I pack my bag to stay the night, but decide to bring more clothes just in case I want to stay longer.

I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower before sliding into a pair of skinny jeans and and a loose-hanging grey tank top.

"David! Simon! I'm leaving now!" I yell at them from downstairs. I grab the door handle and slowly open the door.

I walk out the house and then began walking over to Tilda's house. I texted Tilda a few minutes earlier just to let her know that I'm coming now.

I walked the short distance over to her house and finally stood infant of there front door.

I took a deep breath and then opened the door.

I was welcomed with the sound of Tilda's voice yelling something at Luke.

"Why do I have to go?!" she yelled at him from upstairs.

"Mathilda its your grandmother and she wants to see how you are doing " He said calmly back but his voice slightly raised so she can hear him.

"But Milla is coming over" She complained

"Yeah she can come another day" He said back.

ouch

"You are so annoying! Why do I have to go and Sebastian doesn't?" She continued to complain.

"Because Sebastian saw her last weekend. So now its your turn" he reasoned.

"Fine" she huffed and slammed her bedroom door.

I walked up the stairs and headed towards Mathilda's room when Luke stopped me.

"Tilda has to go to her gran-" he started, but I cut him off.

"Yeah I heard" I say

"Packed my bag fro nothing" I shrugged

"You can always just stay the weekend, it would only be us two" He smirked, walking closer to me.

"I would like that" I whispered.

"So would I" he whispered back, his hands resting on my waist and his lips only centimetres apart.

I leaned in and connected our lips, but before anything else happened he pulled away.

"wait until they left" he whispered and I nodded my head.

I turned around and walked over to Mathilda's room.

I peeked my head in and saw her packing a weekend bag, throwing clothes all over the room to stuff into that mini suitcase.