07

Monday was here and I didn't know what to do.

I really didn't want to face Mathilda. Even though she is my best friend and I love her I just feel weird about just leaving her all confused at home without any explanation.

Hopefully Luke explained to her what happened but something tells me he was too much of a pussy and didn't mention it to her.

My head was hurting and it wasn't just because of all the screaming going on in my school bus.

The school bus pulled up to the school's bus parking space and all the hormonal teenagers, that I go to school with, stepped out of the large dirty bus... including me.

I walked strait up to my locker, pulling out all my books.

I was startled when I felt a small hand tap my shoulder gently. I knew it was Mathilda.

I turned around slowly seeing her all pale. She enveloped me in a warm hug and I hugged her back immediately.

Quiet sobs left her mouth as I began rubbing her back, trying to sooth her.

"Hey hey what happened?" I asked pulling away from the hug, my hands on her shoulders.

"My- my dad said that mum cheated on him" she sobbed "and I heard a lot of arguing when my mum came home and-and I think they are getting a divorce."

I enveloped her in another hug, a small smile creeping up on my face.

What the fuck is wrong with me? My best friend's parents might be getting a divorce, she is devastated, and I'm smiling?

I snapped myself out of it and continued hugging her, hugging her tighter then I have ever hugged anyone before.

This has happened to me too. I was a wreck when my parents got a divorce and I know how hard it is.

She helped me get through it then so I'm helping her get through this now.

"Does Sebastian know?" I asked pulling away from the hug once again.

"Yes" he mumbled wiping her eyes with her sleeves.

I nodded, looking down at the floor of the hallway.

How am I going to break up with him now?

I am a cruel person. Is that really what I'm think about now? I am truly evil.

The bell rang signalling class started. I gave her a quick hug and walked to my class, looking back making sure she is doing the same.

* * *

I promised Tilda that I would come home to her after school. So that is what I am on my way to do.

How fucking stupid am I?

Sebastian drove us home, he was the only one with a driver's license because I just turned 17 and haven't had the time to take my driver's license and Tilda was still 16.

When we drove into the drive way I could see Luke in the living room window.

He was holding his phone up to his ear, pacing back and forth in the large room.

Sebastian just shook his head and stepped out the door before walking over to my side and opening the door for me.

"Thank you" I said. "You welcome gorgeous" he said pecking my lips.

Nothing...

I feel nothing.

I walk into the living room and see Luke violently tugging on his hair and still pacing around the living room.