12

I must have fallen asleep not long after I coddled up to Luke because when I woke up I was lying in bed alone.

Neither Tilda nor Luke were there.

I was a bit puzzled at first until I looked over at the clock. It was 5:30. I slept for more then 3 hours and I thought I wasn't tired.

Well apparently I was.

I walked downstairs to find Luke and Tilda laughing about something while Luke put something in the oven.

"Hi" I awkwardly waved at them, slowly entering the kitchen.

"Well good evening" Luke chuckled, closing the oven.

"Wow you mustn't have been tired" Tilda said taking out a glass from the cupboard.

"Almost like you didn't get much sleep last night" she laughed, filling the glass up with ice cold water.

My body tensed at her words.

My eyes went slightly wide and I looked over at Luke who had the same expression on his face as I did.

My eyes left Luke's before they darted down to the ground.

"Yeah... Weird" I breathed out grabbing a glass from where Tilda had just before.

"Is it just me or are you two acting strange?" She asked, taking a sip from her water.

"Two?" Luke questioned.

"Yeah like you two were cuddling while watching the movie and now you two
are being quite awkward." She stated, taking another sip of water.

"Well the movie was quite scary and I saw that Milla was afraid so I comforted her and about being awkward I strongly disagree." Luke said in his beautiful Australian accent.

Everything sounds so much better falling from his lips then anyone else's.

"Yeah" I started, supporting Luke's explanation. "In what ways were we being awkward?" I asked

"Well I don't know you guys are giving out an awkward vibe and I don't like it" she said.

"So you are confronting us about this because you feel like we are giving out an awkward vibe?" I asked, feeling quite confused about her statement.

"Errr yeah sorry, now that I hear you saying it I see that I might sound a bit crazy" she said, her cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"Doesn't matter" Luke chuckled, patting her slightly on the back "We all sound a bit crazy sometimes".

I chuckled at his remark and filled my glass with juice.

"Okay dinner is ready in about 30 minutes so you guys can just go upstairs and do whatever" Luke said, turning around and checking to the, lasagna I think, before turning back around and giving us a heart warming smile.

Mathilda nodded and headed up to her room. I stood in the kitchen and looked at Luke.

"She can't find out about us" we said in unison.

Chuckling slightly afterwards we turned serious again.

"We have to be more careful" I said walking over to him and grabbing his hand in mine.

"I know" he said.

"We can't show so much affection for each other I front of her." I say

I nearly regret every word of that sentence. I wish she knew. I wish I could hold Luke and kiss him and touch him in public without having to worry but we can't even show affection in his house how are we going to in public?