10

!Smut warning!

It was over and done with.

I no longer had to be guilty. I no longer had to force myself to think of someone else.

I can be with Luke now.

If he wants me.

What if he regrets what happened?

What if he thinks I'm a total lunatic because I'm in love with him, a 36 year old man.

Then I heard a knock on the door and the man I was just thinking about's head appeared in the doorway.

"Hey you want to come down?" He asked

"Not right now" I said looking down at my phone.

I mean I always wanted Luke but now that I finally broke up with Sebastian I can't help but feel a little bit of regret.

"What wrong hun?" He said walking over towards me.

"I just broke up with Sebastian" I said looking up at him "he didn't take it too well".

He took my cheek in his hands and made circular movements with his thumb.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" He asked slowly leaning forward and pressing his soft lips against mine.

"Yes but what happens when he comes home?" I asked him after he pulled away.

"We'll take it as it comes and right now you need something to eat" he said grabbing my hands and pulling me to my feet.

I couldn't help but giggle a little bit.

He placed his hand on my butt and pushed me slightly towards the door.

"Thank you for cheering me up Luke" I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Anytime baby"

Baby

I like it so much better falling from Luke's mouth instead of Sebastian's.

When I came downstairs to the kitchen Mathilda was sitting on the counter and eating a muffin.

"Hey so did you do it?" She asked her mouth full of blueberry muffin.

I chuckled slightly and nodded.

"Wait she knew you were breaking up with Sebastian?" Luke asked taking out a pan from the cupboard.

"Well obviously I'm her best friend dad" she said rolling her eyes at him.

"How do you know anyways?" She asked raising her eyebrows in suspicion.

My heart rate sped up slightly and I could see Luke had a slight panicked facial expression plastered on his face.

"I-I told him" I said turning around and getting myself a glass of orange juice.

"Well no shit Sherlock but why?" She asked

Again with the questions? Really?

"Why not?" Luke stepped in.

Thank god

She just struggled and took another bite of her muffin.

*     *     *

The day went by pretty quickly actually.

Mathilda and I went to the lake and after that went to the mall.

We both bought a new pair of lingerie (mine being black and hers being white).