14

HELLO?!?!" I heard a voice say from the door.

I screamed louder but Jake covered my mouth with his hand, muffling my cry for help.

I saw the door shake and then the door fall down.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MAN?!?!"

I saw a tall figure emerge from the door, pushing Jake away from my body.

I didn't see much since my tears were blurring my vision and I was too busy shaking on the bed.

Soon after I felt a hand grab my forearm and lift me off the bed. I slightly flinched from the feeling, not feeling too comfortable with the contact but soon relaxing into his touch.

"Are you all right?" The man said. I shook my head and then turned to see Kasper Miller, one of the football jocks in school and one of Jake's friends.

"Here let me take you home" he said

"I need to find Mathilda I'm-I'm staying over at her house" I said searching the room.

"Okay here let me take you to my car and then I'll find her okay?" He asked tilting my head up so I could look him in the eye.

My eyes began tearing up again and I felt the hot salty water run down my cheeks.

"Hey hey don't cry" Kasper said, enveloping me in a tight hug.

I felt safe. So much safer then I had just a few minutes ago.

He brought me to his car and I sat down in the seat.

He left to go in and get Mathilda and I was alone in his car with my thought. Not the best idea.

I could still feel Jake's dirty hands crawl up my body, his chest pressed against mine, holding me so I couldn't escape his grip.

I hated the feeling. I was terrified at that moment. And the fear is starting to catch up with me again.

But luckily I was distracted from my thoughts when saw Mathilda come stumbling behind Kasper.

She got in the car and I could tell she was more drunk than me.

"What happened Milla?" She slurred

"Doesn't matter"

Kasper asked for the address and I told him where to go.

Soon we were parked outside the house and Tilda stumbled out the car door, walking unbalanced over to the front door.

"Hey I'm really sorry about what happened earl-"

"It doesn't matter" I cut him off. It wasn't his fault so he doesn't have to apologise.

"See you at school?" Kasper asked with a small smile on his lips

I nodded and returned the smile.

I walked into the house to hear Tilda already making her way up to her bed.