24

I walked down the streets, looking for anything that could possibly cheer me up. 

All I have been doing all week was stay in my room and not come out apart from having to go to school. 

I still can't get over the fact that Luke got over me so quickly. 

And with her, Stephanie, a bimbo he probably just found lurking behind a club somewhere. 

I hated the fact that he took her over me, but I guess he didn't have a choice. I am 17, he is 36, its illegal, unmoral, disgusting, but even though it is all these things, its amazing, wonderful, exciting, all on the same time. 

The choice was almost already made for him. Jail or no jail?

But I can't help but feel that he should have fought more for us, for me. But I guess I shouldn't say to much since I haven't done anything for us either. 

It was about 18:00, my feet hurt from walking 3 straight hours in shoes that keep rubbing against my heels, and my stomach was growling.

I looked for the nearest restaurant I could find and entered. 

I walked straight up to the bar that was there and sat on one of the bar stools. 

But before I could get comfortable I heard something that almost made me growl in annoyance. 

"Oh Luke you are too funny baby" 

That annoying voice that I heard just the other day. 

I picked up my coat and purse that I had placed on the chair next to me and put them on before charging for the door. 

But things aren't that easy, are they?

"Milla?" I heard Luke say. 

I swore under my breath before turning around and putting on a fake smile. 

"Hi" I awkwardly said. 

Now that I was facing them I could see that they weren't alone. Luke was sitting next to that horrid girl, Stephanie, but they weren't the only ones there. Luke's friend, Michael, sat across from Luke and another girl sat next to Michael that I didn't recognise. 

"OMG what are you doing here?" The annoying girl squeaked from next to Luke. 

Luke gave me an awkward smile, silently apologising for her. 

I nodded at him before answering her. 

"I was just a bit hungry and yeah but then decided to go get some food somewhere else" I mumbled, swinging back and forth on my heels. 

"No need to leave, here, come sit down" Michael said, standing up and pulling out a chair next to Luke. 

I exhaled quietly and nodded slightly. 

I walked over to the chair that was pulled put for me and sat down next to Luke. 

"You are Mathilda's best friend right?" Michael asked once I sat down. 

"Not anymore" I mumbled under my breath. 

"huh?" Michael said, obviously hearing what I said. 

"We had a pretty ruff fight" I said, trying to avoid any details. 

"Oh that sucks. What was the fight about?" he asked.

Damn why does he have to be so nosey?

I could see Luke's body stiffen beside me at Michaels question. 

"uhm-uh just some boy stuff" I said 

"Oh thats the worst kind" the girl next to Michael laughed. 

I chuckled slightly at her comment, thankful that she tried to make it less awkward by laughing. 

"I never introduced myself" she started, "I'm Clara, Michael's girlfriend". 

Michael nodded and then leaned in and placed a small, sweet kissed her on the cheek. 

I smiled at his gesture and picked up a menu card. 

There was an awkward silence after that, everyone was just looking down at the menu cards in front of them. 

"So can I take your order?" A waiter came up to our table and smiled at us before pulling out a notepad from his back pocket. 

"Yes please, can I have the roasted chicken with lemon please?" Clara smiled and closed the menu card. 

"I'll have a large pepperoni pizza please" Michael smiled, Clara chuckled from beside him. 

"what?" he asked her. she just chuckled and pecked him on the lips. 

"I love you" she mumbled against his lips and he repeated her words, before pulling apart.

Why do they have to be so fuxking cute?!?!

"I have a salad please with out any dressing and no meat and extra cucumbers." That girl Stephanie stated, I could see Clara roll her eyes at her order. 

I like her. 

"I'll have the T-Bone steak with the potatoes please" Luke smiled and closed his menu card. 

"and for the beautiful young woman" he waiter said, I blushed at his complement and I heard Luke scuff from beside me.

"Uhm wow this is pretty expensive" I mumbled, my eyes scanning the menu one more time. 

"No worries I'll pay for you" Clara smiled at me. 

"Oh thank you but you really don't have to do that, I wasn't that hungry" I said. 

"I insist" she said, I smiled at her kindness and picked out a pizza margarita. 

"okay I'll come right back with your orders then" The waiter smiled and put away his notepad, before sending me a wink and walking back to the kitchen. 

"Out of everything here you took a margarita?" Stephanie laughed, but soon stoping, realising no one else was laughing. 

"Is there a problem with that?" I asked. 

"Huh I can tell that you are under 18" she flicked her hair and picked up her wine glass, taking a sip of the red wine that was in it. 

"excuse me?" I asked, feeling very offended at her comment. 

"Hey I ordered a peperoni pizza and I'm 37" Michael chuckled. 

"Stephanie stop" Luke whispered, trying not to make a scene. 

Damn that bitch wants me to hate her.

She rolled her eyes and took another sip from her wine glass.

This is going to be a long night 

__________________________

Hi guys!

Hope you like the update!

If you did feel free to vote or comment on this chapter 

Love you all!

-Fie