06

I woke up sprawled across Mathilda's sofa, my shirt hiked up and my face buried in a pillow.

I looked around the living room, my eyes drawn to the tall blond figure in the doorway.

He chuckled slightly and then spoke. "You're finally awake!" Luke said walking over to me and giving me a glass of milk.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Well it's 12 now" he said. My eyes widened in shock. It didn't seem like I slept for so long.

"Is Tilda awake?" I asked taking a sip of the milk.

He chuckled and shook his head.

I have never met a person who can sleep as long as Mathilda. It's crazy. It's inhuman. But I still love her.

Like her father

Dammit stop thinking of him.

I guess Luke saw that I was having an internal battle with myself since he looked at me and asked if I was alright.

"Oh yeah sorry I'm just thinking about something" I said blushing slightly and staring down at my hands.

"About what?" He asked stepping closer to me.

You!

I can't tell him that. Fuck. Of course he had to ask that question.

"Sometimes it's better if you don't know" I said standing up and brushing past him before he could ask anymore questions.

I walked upstairs to Mathilda so I could wake her up and tell her I'm going home. I don't want to be here when Agnete comes home. I hope there is going to be a giant argument and it's going to end up in divorce. Because that how bad a person I really am.

I wish I could tell someone. I obviously can't tell Tilda about my feelings for her dad but I mean I have lots of other friends but I am not super close to them like I am with Mathilda.

I knocked on the door before entering her room.

"Oh I thought you were sleeping" I said finding it weird that she was awake and sitting on the bed watching Netflix.

The Netflix part is no surprise. I mean she watches Netflix 24/7.

"Yeah I woke up a few hours ago" she yawned and pausing the show she was watching.

"Where were you?" She asked.

My face began heating up just by the memory of this morning.

"I went down and got some hot chocolate with your dad and then watched the beginning of 'A Cinderella Story' and then fell asleep." I said talking very very quickly.

"Then why are you blushing?" She asked. Her and her dad always have to ask the worst questions don't they?

"I'm not" I shrugged turning around and closing the door so I could change.

"Whatever I'm going to the bathroom" she said and walked out the door closing it behind her.

I took off the large sleeping shirt I was wearing so I was only standing in my underwear.

I bent down to pick up my bra when the door opened and Luke's tall figure was standing right in front of me.

I stood up straight and covered my breasts with my hands.

"Oh Milla I'm so sorry I just wanted to check on Mathilda" he said looking up and down my body.

I blushed and turned around grabbing any shirt I can get ahold of and put it on.

To my luck (note the sarcasm) it was a tight white t-shirt that just went over my C cup breasts.

I turned around seeing that Luke was still in the doorway looking around the room.

"Where is Mathilda?" He asked his eyes not meeting my eyes but my breasts.

I looked down at the shirt and saw that you could easily see my nipples through the shirt.

"Bathroom" I said quickly before turning around and grabbing my bra and putting it on. When I turned around again he was gone but the door was still opened.

Fuck that was embarrassing.

Mathilda strutted into the room. When she saw I was standing there in the middle of the room half naked she furrowed her eyes brows.

"Why are you not changed yet?" She asked taking out some clothes from her closet.

"Because Luke walked in on me when I was fucking topless!" I yelled at her.

She just laughed in response.

"That's not funny" I mumbled crossing my arms over my now clothed chest.

"But it is. My dad just saw you topless, that is pretty fucking funny." She said pulling off her pyjamas and pulling on some clothes.

"Whatever, I'm going home" I said putting my pyjama shirt in my bag.

"Just because my dad saw you topless?" She asked.

"No no of course not I just don't want to be here when your mum comes...
I-I just feel a bit sick" I choked out. I'm so stupid, of course I accidentally let that slip. Now Luke has to explain and...Uggh I'm so stupid.

"What? You don't want to be here when my my comes home? Why not?" She asked obviously very confused.

"It-it doesn't matter" I stuttered picking up my bag.

"Yes it does" she raised her voice.

"It's not my story to tell" I said, still keeping my voice quiet and steady.

"Come on Milla just tell me" she pleaded lowering her voice.

"No Mathilda ask your father"

Your father.

My best friend's father. I am in love with my best friend's father. What kind of sick person am I?

In love with a man that is 36 while I'm only 17.

I can't take this right now. I need to get out of this house.

I basically run out Mathilda's room and jump down the stairs.

I reach the front door when I feel a large hand grab me by my shoulders and turn me around.

"Hey I'm sorry about earlier" Luke said looking very embarrassed about what happened.

"Its alright" I mumbled, barely audible.

"No I'm really sorry but if it helps you have a really really nice body" he said blushing slightly.

I don't think I have a nice body. I am not over wait or anything but I'm definitely on the curvy side.

I blushed in response.

"Why are you leaving so soon?" He asked breaking the silence.

"I ju-just don't want to be here when Agnete comes home" I said slowly opening the door.

"I understand" he said nodding slightly.

"I think you should tell Mathilda. She will understand" I said and with that I left.

I took the scooter that was in the front yard and went home.

When I came home I went strait up to my room and closed my eyes. I wasn't tired or anything I just wanted to sleep though.

__________________________

Oooooh things starting to happen between Luke and Milla.

Hope you guys liked it.

I love reading you guys' heart warming comments they give my motivation to write more.

Please vote and comment.

Love you guys!!!😘

-Fie💩