11

{unedited}

I woke up in Luke's arms. The smell of his cologne still lingering in the air.

My head was nuzzled into a pillow while my arm where all over the place.

Luke's body was wrapped tightly around mine making me the "little spoon".

I looked at the clock that was on the wall next to the bed and saw the time was 11:00.

11:00?!?!

Fuck Mathilda might be awake!

I tried to wiggle out of Luke's strong arms but failed miserably as I couldn't even move. I managed to turn around so I was facing Luke.

His mouth was slightly parted and his hair was flattened down in his forehead. He looked absolutely adorable.

I brought my hands up to his face, cupping his slightly flushed cheeks with my hands before placing a soft kiss on them.

"Wake up" I whispered in his ear but he didn't move. I did that a few times before I got fed up.

"Wake up!" I yelled pushing him gently.

Well I thought it was gently at least. He rolled off the bed and landed down on yet cold wood floor.

"Ow what the fuck?!" Luke hissed throwing his hands in they air.

I couldn't help but laugh at him as he stood up and rubbed his ass.

"You think this is funny?" He asked

I just nodded and kept on laughing, throwing my head back in amusement.

Before I knew it Luke has jumped on me and had me pinned down to the bed making my stop laughing immediately.

I gulped as his head lowered down to my ear his hot minty breath fanning my ear.

"You still think his is funny?" He asked before lifting his head and letting go of my wrists before attacking my sides with tickles.

"Sta-staph" I yelled, trying to swat his hands away from my body.

"Only if you apologies" he laughed, not stopping his actions.

"Alright I'm-I'm" I could barely get a word out, it being too hard since his hands kept dancing over my skin tickling me endlessly.

"Sorry" I yell before sitting up and pushing myself away from Luke right when he stopped.

"There was that so hard?" He chuckled pulling some boxers on

I nodded.

And that's when I realised I was naked. I had absolutely no clothes on.

I scanned the room for my clothes, finding them lie in a bundle right next to the bed.

I dived over to them and quickly pulled my panties on and shirt.

I took the shorts in my right hands and sprinted out the room and down the hallway to get to Mathilda's room.

I quietly opened the door.

Thank god that girl can sleep.

I tiptoed over to the bed before lying down next to her and closing my eyes, pretending I was asleep.

"I hope you know I'm awake"

My eyes shot open to see Mathilde lying with her blue eyes wide open and staring at me.

"Where were you?"

Dammit

"I went to the bathroom" I said quickly, trying too sound convincing