08

It's a week after the divorce and things haven't gotten easier.

Luke got custody of Sebastian and Mathilda while Agnete got custody of Sarah.

Mathilda has been upset all the time and Sebastian has been more aggressive in his actions.

He has tried harder and harder to get me to sleep with him.

I'm still a virgin and he used to respect that. I wanted to keep it like that until I was ready but lately he has been less understanding.

Luke is also not himself. It seems to me he is getting drunk more often and he is more out of the house then usual. Probably getting drunk somewhere in a club or bar.

This weekend I was going to be at Mathilda's all 3 days. It was a long weekend because of a public holiday so my parents decided to go on a short trip to Thailand leaving me alone with my two brothers.

They both wanted to have a party so I left the house and went to Mathilda's.

When I came to Tilda's house I was greeted with the smell of cupcakes in the air.

I walked into the kitchen and was startled when I saw Luke covered in flour.

I laughed at the sight of him and then walked closer to him.

"What are you doing?" I laughed wiping away some of the flour on his cheek.

"We have all been so down lately so I just thought if I made cupcakes it would lighten the mood a little bit!"

I laughed at his cuteness.

"That is really thoughtful of you" I said, my hand still cupping his cheek.

I moved my head closer to his as he did to mine.

Our lips were only millimetres away from each other when Mathilda's loud voice echoes through the house.

"Dad! Dad is Milla here?" She yelled jumping down the stairs.

"I'm in here" I said pulling away from Luke mentally cursing thinking how close I was.

"Oh there you are! What is it that smells so good in here?" She asked. This is the happiest I've seen her in days. I wonder what has gotten into her.

"I'm making cupcakes" Luke exclaimed, smiling and showing his dimples.

Oh those dimples. Those fucking dimples. What they do to me.

I crossed my legs uncomfortably and looked at the floor.

Luke must have noticed since he asked me what was wrong.

Oh nothing I'm just day dreaming me about your beautiful body, and hair, and face, and laughter, and white teeth.

Stop!

"N-nothing" my cheeks were heating up and I must have looked like a total idiot.

They both chuckled in unison and that just made me blush even more.

*     *     *

We had all eaten dinner and had cupcakes and by all I mean Mathilda, Luke and me.

Sebastian was at some kind of basketball camp and was gone for a week.

I promised myself and Tilda that when we comes back I'm going to break up with him.

I'm going to tell him I love someone else. I'm not going to tell him who obviously.

Right now I was lying in bed next to Mathilda. It was about 3:30 in the morning but I just couldn't fall asleep.

All I could think about was Luke.

The moment we had.

What if Mathilda wasn't there?

I kept asking myself.

But she was.

I would keep telling myself but my mind travelling back to the question.

I decided that I was probably not going to sleep for another hour so I walked out of Mathilda's room and into the bathroom.

I splashed some water in my face before walking back to Mathilda's room.

When I was half way I stopped at a opened door in the other end of the hallway.

Luke's bedroom.

Before I could think my legs were carrying me to his door.

I peeked around the corner and saw his eyes open staring right back at me.

"Oh I didn't know you were awake" I said awkwardly.

"If you didn't think I was awake why would you come here in the first place" he asked with a slight smirk on his face.

I blushed and kept looking at his shirtless body.

He patted the spot next to him signalling for me to come sit.

I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him.

"So did you like the cupcakes?" He asked turning his head to face me.

I nodded and stared into his beautiful icy blue eyes.

"About what happened before that" he started "I think that-" I cut him off by my lips crashing onto his.

He was shocked at first but it didn't take him long to kiss me back.

I moved closer to him and crawled up on his lap. He groaned in response and I smirked into the kiss.

His hands found my hips as mine found his neck. I slowly began grinding down on him feeling him grow under me.

He pulled away looking everywhere but at me.

"This is wrong he said" I frowned at his words. "You are dating my son for fucks sake."

"I don't love him" I said.

His eyes found mine and his mouth fell slightly agape.

"I have been wanting this for so fucking long" I started know that what I am telling him I can never take back.

"I-I only started dating Sebastian to get you jealous" I said already feeling guilty

"I don't have feeling for him."

"I have feelings for you"

________________________

Double update!!!!

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

Finally Milla be getting some action!

I know I know it's a cliffhanger I did that on purpose just to annoy you guys.

I am a cruel person☺️

Love you guys🌹

-Fie🍓