15

!Smut warning!

He smiled at my response and kissed my lips with so much passion it was enough to drive me crazy.

I kissed back immediately, hungry for his taste.

He deepened the kiss and our tongues were fighting for dominance, his winning easily.

I could feel his member hardening under me so I pulled away from the kiss looking down at his semi-hard member.

I giggled and wrapped my hand around it.

I looked up at Luke and saw him with flushed cheeks and a slight grin on his face.

"I can't help it" he said pulling me towards him again, my hand still wrapped around his member.

"You are too damn hot" his lips found mine again and I started moving my hand up and down his shaft.

He moaned into the kiss making me smirk against his lips.

I pulled away from the kiss again and attached my lips to his neck, still moving my hand up and down his length.

I kissed down his neck to his collarbone  and down his chest, leaving love bites once in a while.

When I was down on my knees I looked up at him before attaching my lips to his member.

The water was still raining down on my back in a rough matter, making my back feel slightly numb.

My tongue swirled around his now fully hard member.

I hollowed my cheeks before putting him fully in my mouth. I bobbed my head earning a few moans from him making me go wet in between my thighs.

I swear that man can make the sexiest moans I have ever heard.

Everything I couldn't fit in my mouth I pumped with my hand.

I kept bobbing my head and I could soon fell Luke twitch in my mouth.

"Fuck Milla" he moaned

"St-stop"

I didn't listen I just kept bobbing my head and pumping him.

His hands came down on my shoulders and pulled me away from his body.

I gave him a questionable look and then got up on my feet again.

"I need to me inside you" he breathed out.

I nodded and took a step closer to him, attaching out lips once again.

I could feel his tip by my entrance and I gasped at the contact.

He slowly pushed into my with no warning and a hissed as he stretched out my wet walls.

He lifted my thighs up to wrap around his waist and that is what I did.

He pressed me up against the shower wall and began bouncing me up and down in his hard length.

"You feel so good around me baby" He moaned, speeding up his thrusts.

"Fuck" I moaned, already feeling my stomach clench with pleasure.

In these moments of intimacy I know that what we are doing is right. It may be legally and morally wrong but, god, it couldn't be more right.

"Oh Luke" I screamed when he hit my g-spot.

"That's right baby girl scream my name" he said thrusting harder into me then before

"Luke" I screamed out in pleasure

"I I'm close" I moaned.

"Me too baby hold on" he moaned in my ear.

"Oh Luke I love you" I moaned

"Let go baby" he said kissing my neck.

I did as I was told and came while his name rolled of my tongue repeatedly.

"I love you, I love you, I love you" he chanted and with one last thrust his warm seed spirt up in me.

He thrusted slowly into me, milking out his orgasm.

When he was done he pulled out of me and set me down on the shower floor.

My legs were a bit shaky so I wrapped my arms around Luke for support.

We stood in silence, just embracing each other's company and trying to get our breathing to a normal pace again.

He took some shampoo into his hands and rubbed it in his hands before looking at me.

"May I?" He asked

I have him a simple nod and then he tangled his soapy fingers into my hair.

He massaged my scalp with his long fingers before taking the shower head and washing out all the shampoo.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember his touch. To memorise what he feels like against my body, to forget and replace.

When he was done he did the same with his own hair before taking the shower gel and smearing it all over my body.

I took the shower gel out of his hands and put it in mine so I can rub the soap on his body.

"I love you" I whispered, attaching my lips to his while still rubbing the soap on his body.

I pushed him gently into the stream of water coming from the shower head, washing the soap off his body.

When we were done we both dried ourselves off and put some clothes on.

Luke put on his boxers and I put on his large t-shirt but then I realise I don't have and underwear.

"Luke I don't have any clean underwear" I say, very child-like.

"You don't need any babe" he smirked and then walked out of the bathroom.

I shook my head at his cockiness and then left the bathroom to join Luke on the bed.

I crawled up next to Luke and he opened his arms so I could cuddle up next to him.

"Nobody can ever touch you Milla, understand?" He mumbled into my hair.

I nodded and looked up at him. His hair was flattened down on his forehead and there were still droplets of water running down his face.

I scooted up so our faces were parallel from each other and then kissed away all the small droplets on his face.

He let out a small giggle and I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.

I kissed his lips one last time before cuddling up to him again.

Ever since Luke came in my life I have been happy. He is my source of happiness and I can't deny it.

I truly love him.

________________________

Shower sex🚿

You welcome

Please don't forget to vote and comment

Love ya all, both tall and small

Sorry that was stupid but what ever.

-Fie📻