Obsession

Tell me what you think and what you want to see from the story in the next few chapters

It was time to commit to those dance classes.

I walked into the room an hour early, when only the dance instructor haunted the studio, I approuched him hesitently.

"Oh! Good Morning, you must be new. I'm Cyrus."

Cyrus was about 23. He had big blue eyes, a thin frame and stood at about 6 feet and 2 inches. I could see his sixpack through his net top, fit as expected with blond hair, that was trimed at the sides and came together in the middle to form his bangs of which had moves of their own.

"Hi I'm Kai."

"Well what brings you to the class?"

The only answer that lurked in my mind was 'your student Amora'. But I managed to mumble out "you know, exersise ... umm and to have fun." He smirked and turned to the mirror

"Your father paid by creditcard for a years term you must be very passionate about dance.

"Very." I replied sharply.

And I just awkwardly watched for the next two minutes as his eyebrows twerked up and down his forehead and his lips began to pout.

"Umm ... can I use the bathroom?" I asked.

"Sure it's down the hall and the door on your right."

I didn't have to use the bathroom, but I was panicking. What if she doesn't show up? What if she thinks I'm weird for being the first one here, no even worst! What if there are a lot of other kids in this class and I'm forced to socialize with strangers. All these thoughts rushed through my mind. I spent like thirty minutes pacing back and fourth in the handicap stall, trying to out wait the awkward loneliness. Until I heard foot steps ,that is.

"Uhhhh Kai are you okay? You've been in here for queit some time, I'm just checking in." it was Cyrus.

I threw myself down on the toilet and started pulling paper.

"Yea i'm almost done!"

When I heard the door shut I whipped out my phone, it was time to get help.

Deroy!!!! I texted franically.

about six minutes later he decided to reply "yea~ B) "

'ummmm do you ha'

No, and I back spaced on the words it was time to be assertive and to just ask for what I want.So I replied "Do you have Amora's number?"

His reply time drop to instantly " ;BD you've finally got the balls to call her ehhh?"

"Ohhh no I was going to ask you to call her and for you to ask her what shes doing and, you know... just report back to me."

after waiting another 10 minutes for his reply, I decided to leave the stall. It was time to leave the bathroom, I was sure class was about to start anyway. When I stepped into the Studio there were about ten students present all teens, none of which where Amora.

"Everyone this is Kia!" Shouted the dance instructor Cyrus. "He's new so come get formillar with your new best friend!"

They rushed toward me, introducing them selfs, shacking my hand, and honestly I don't think I memorized any of there names. But what I did notice was there bodies. The guys ranged from thin like me to that masculin bulk, *_* there biceps,triceps, and glutes where so toned. And altough all the girls were pretty none could compare to Amora.

cyrus clapped his hands.

"So everyone begin streching, where going to go over the tango inspired routine from last week."

Can Kai be my partner a girl just about my heigth asked from across the room. Cyrus approched me and gripped me by the waist, I could feel a tingeling sensation going down my spine, he walked me into a corner whispering "Now you can trust me I'm here to help, do you really want to dance with her, tell me now and I'll tell her to bounce. You just say the word ;) " I nodded flashing my theeth, when suddenly, Amora walked in.

"Hi everybody." She greeted tossing her bag to the ground and shuffeling off her sneakers. Her head lifed assaying the room and when are eyes met, hers widened.

A drip of sweat trickled down my face, nervous that she'd percive me as somekind of stalker .__. " OH my God! Kai what are you doing here!"

and in that moment I heard the snap of Cyrus's fingers and his voice "Sorry boo Kai's already got a partner."

I looked at her and grinned as she looked back at me when suddenly, in walked Eric.

" Amora I left my phone at your house! Oh, hey guys."

it took me a long time to realize what had happened and before I could make my own hypothesis Cyrus placed his hand on my shoulder and said. "looks like I'm your partner today.