Confidence

Joining Essence Dance may have been one the most beneficial efforts made on my part to get to know Amora. But I guess it was this particular private with Cyrus, during the summer of my freshman year, that impacted me the most."Kia warm up."

"Okay. What do you want me to do?" I replied.

He stood with his arms folded watching me from the studio mirror.

He placed his fingers on his lips and then nonchalantly said "Seduce me."

"What!"

"You heard me. If you can seduce me then you could seduce anybody. I'v thought you all the sexy you need."

I was sweating, it was just me and Cyrus there, and there was nothing to be afraid of, I told myself. He asked "Are you ready?" and I swallowed my saliva.

" Yea." He pressed play on his ipod and placed it into the amp. I could see his eyes from the mirror only watching me. I slowly and hesitantly began to undress. Taking off my sweater, belt, and then pulling up my shirt to show him my belly. All my idea of what sexy would look like.

The atmosphere was overwhelming so I threw myself to the floor and started laughing, and when I did, so did he. He came over to where I was laying, smerking beneath his blonde bangs and nudging my belt and sweater closer to me. Chuckling he poked fun.

"Your gonna get me arrested for child pornography."

"Oh! Am I that attractive?" I mumbled as I giggled.

" Kia that was cute, but you don't know how sexy you are, so it's gonna be hard for you to convince me? Like whats the sence of growing your hair if you always have it back like that.

"Because it gets really hot and l sweat alot."

"Oh please, your always sweating and looking thirsty regardless of your hair style; you might as well just use it, cause it'd look much sexier. Kai I've got plans for you, but you've got to trust me." He then took off his shirt and threw it to the side.

"Get up. I got some things to teach you, this is called the body roll,": Cyrus dropped his hands to his side, let his slanted bangs fall right onto his face, and rolled his abdominal muscles like a vertical snake. "Does Amora like uhhh these kind of things? I asked inquisitively while repeating the moves.

" What girl doesn't, you can be the best of both worlds, a sweet, humble and innocent guy, who can also be sexy when he has to be. Comprenday."

"Si." I replied.

that night, I went home and after showering practiced my new dance moves in the mirror repeatedly. I received a text from Cyrus, it had been sent to every one in the class,

Hey guys I can't wait to see everyone for tomorrow's session, so come prepared and ontime. Amora and Kia the both of you will be performing a piece choreographed by yours truly. ...

The letter continued, but I stopped, struck with nervousness, I turned back to mirror and looked at myself. There I was almost four inches taller than I was in the beginning of the year, a little more muscular, but still feeling unaccomplished. So that night I got down and exersised my nerves away. In the end I could feel my heart jabbing at my chest, but I was happy and I was ready to present myself to Amora as more than just a guy, or some friend.

That very night, I woke up from 'one of those dreams'. It was about 4am and I jumped straight into the shower after coming to the realization. In the dream there was a knock at my door and when I answered, it was Amora. She looked beautiful and I asked why was she here and she told me for practice. ...

(I'll avoid telling you the dream because I fear tainting your images of me, but if you wish to know leave request for the dream, in the comments and I'll happily tell you guys in the next chapter.)

I was pretty embarrassed after that happened, because from then on I'd have a string of dreams about me and Amora reenacting how babies are made. XD

I couldn't go back to sleep after that, so I started picking out my clothes for class. I wanted to make sure that I was looking my best or sexy as Cyrus would say. I let my hair stay in my face and I whore a tank top aka wife beater to show off my arms. Around this Amora and I were about the same height now, so I put on my most expensive sneakers, bread elevens, which gave me about a two inch boost in height. But you see dance class wasn't for another seven hours and I was way too anxious.