Climax (Readers Beware)

"Okay so I let you guys choose here there are two paths the the chapter insomnia leads one way and climax another which direction would you like me to go. Ultimately, the chapter with the most comments in it's favor is the one I'll continue on with. So just look at the two as if they are the same chapter. Which one seems to have a more appealing direction for the rest of the book."

Things only escalated from there.

Cue the music....!!!!!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osWWBS3okJM go and plug this link in.

She gets up and runs into the bedroom as I'm about to dizzily leap up after her, I feel the intense pain in my leg. "Kai I'm waiting for you... " I heard her breathlessly calling my name from the bedroom. I limped quickly to the bathroom tumbling from wall to wall. I remember by now having sweaty palms, my body was on fire. I looked myself in the mirror and said to myself I'm gonna watch a boy become a man. I'm GONNA WATCH A BOY BECOME A MAn. I cheered myself on as if I weren't a taken man. Every time Kelly popped up onto my mind I pushed the thought of her away. Everything anybody and everybody had told was playing through my mind like an homage. I was gonna bury the old Kai tonight, I made that promise to myself that night. I dug threw the cabinets for the last time and popped a couple more pain killers. I then advanced to the bedroom where she was waiting for me.

I flicked off the lights and undressed, the moon light bounced off her silhouette. My body was as mature as it was gonna get and it was as if every hormone had been switched on; because I was elated. I hopped into bed beside her, feeling like the happiest man in the world. I position myself by her feet, where she playfully poked at my chest with her toes. I kissed her feet because I worshiped the ground ground she walked on, I slowly opened her legs and pulled her onto my lap. "Do you love me?" I whispered for the last time as she sat up before me. Our temples met and we bobbed back and fourth together. I peaked at her lips and she giggled "Wee". Seeing her smile I couldn't help, but smile too.

I unbuckled her bra and laid her onto her back. I couldn't stop looking at her. I was staring at lines and shadows trying to commit to memory each detail. I penetrated her body, I could feel it all over my body a tingling sensation, I thrust back and forth, I could feel her legs gripping tighter around my thighs and her hands digging into my shoulder blades. It felt really really good. Her moaning got me harder, but at one point we had gotten so loud I covered her mouth afraid that someone would hear us. I felt each of her deep breaths beat against my palm. Her eyes were closed, but she held onto me so intensely. I couldn't tell weather she was enjoying it or hurting. The sweat trickled from my hair onto her chest, she called out my name a few times and whispered into my ear. I wanted to give her everything she wanted, I wanted to be the man that could give her everything. Because in that moment there was no beginning, middle or end, there was just right now, and I was living and breathing.

"You taste like chocolate." I smirked before going down on her. Her legs wrapped tightly around my head and with little experience I just tried to get my tongue as far ... (wooooo too much)The more she moaned the more things I wanted to do to her. I wrapped my arms around her and we kicked away the blankets, it was too hot for that. It just got faster and faster.

We switched positions, but I'm already tired. When she got on top of me I lost my mind and almost went into a comma. The bed it self was experiencing an earth quake. Sex was like a drug, I couldn't think straight, I just held onto her. Uh UH uH uuhuhu. She sounded so good, it felt fa-nominal. In that moment, a sensation tingled all throughout my body and like that everything stopped. Next thing I remember was stepping out of bed and feeling absolutely nauseous. Maybe she had gotten me pregnant.

Don't get me wrong the night was perfection, but that morning hit me like a ton of bricks.

We woke up together, well I woke up, and there she was right beside me in bed. It was like a dream. I stared aimlessly at her face drifting from thought to thought, trying desperately to ignore this pain that plagued me. Did she have fun last night? Will our kids resemble her or me? Silly little things. I wasn't thinking straight. Did my contacts fall out because I could hardly see. The dim room slowly lite up and no amount of sun could force me out of my position this was where I had wanted to be for a really long time. After a while my confidence in the night before began to fade. We weren't as nude as I had remembered and ... this intense pain shot threw my head. I shook it off as if I wasn't dizzy enough.

I quietly roll out of bed and I could feel the pain in my leg and smell the alcohol on my breath. I turn back and look at Amora laying calmly in bed. I meditate on weather to wake her up and ask her about last night or to find out on my own, to avoid the embarrassment of her saying, nothing happened. Did we have sex? The only problem was I couldn't remember our conversation and just like the words we spoke the sex was filing out of my memory. Was it a dream? No. Impossible, I'm in her bed, where half naked. What we talked about last night or how we got to this point. The pain in my leg spiked again and I held on to a bed frame to subdue the pain. What the fuckkkk! If I was gonna think about what I was going to do I had to ignore the pain. I went back to the bathroom cabinet and popped a few more pills. After a few minutes of sitting bed-side the pain fades away and I am beyond relaxed. Everything begins to seem unreal again.

I was making myself a little too comfortable.

I walked out into the living room in search of my phone. I found it slightly under the coach 65 missed calls, 37 of them from Kelly. The rest from my mom and dad. I almost didn't care, I distinctly remember laughing and tumbling around. Losing focus, I was once again trying to reinvent the night before. The blankets that we had, had our first kiss on, they were gone. The bottles of wine that we drank, seemed to have vanished, I'm sure of it, I checked the trash just to make sure!

I was a mess.

I didn't want her to wake up and see me like that, so I hopped into the shower and cleansed myself. I let the hot water hit my skin. I needed to wake up. I dried off in the bathroom where it was fogged by all the steam. It was almost stifling. I breathlessly looked at my self in the mirror and could hardly see my reflection. I was going crazy. We had sex. Or did we? I can't even see my own reflection? My body hurts, yet I can't feel any thing. I should call someone, tell em where I am. If I had known this was a side affect of sex I wouldn't have done it.

To this day I can't believe things played out the way that they did.

I needed to gather myself I got partially dressed in my dry jeans from the day before and laid down beside her. But as I laid there in bed with her I heard the clanking of keys and I sat erect in bed. The giggling of the keys became the unlatching of the door and I could of coached to death right there from the shocking realization that it was her aunt when I heard "Amora I'm home. Is every thing alright?" What do you do in these situations, I wasn't that guy in the movies. I wasn't the the bad boy and the good guys never got caught. What was I doing? Just then the bedroom door flung open and her aunt stood alarmed in the door frame. "Amora?" she inquired. Just before she entered I had managed to slip under the bed. It was hell and I was being set on fire, by the fear of being caught.