Instructor Cyrus

So what had happened was...

Eric had always been Amoras dance partner and they were amoungst the four best dancers in the class. We were learning the art of seduction for tango and Cyrus had been my consitent partner, from day to day. Giving me the gossip, and talking to me about my feelings. I was always watching her, she was a great dancer. There we were practicing the art of seduction in the very same room, but for different people. Hell, I could barely seduce myself let alone Amora.

"Continue dancing I'll be back." Cyrus announced to class.

"Come with me!" he demanded.

"Listen this is important what month is this?"

"June." I replied.

"look your freshman year is coming to an end so you better start acting like you got some sence."

I didn't know what to say. The scolding was so sudden. " If you like her theres only two ways to make it happen confess or seduce. You here me!

"Yes." I quickly replied nodding my head.

"I was just like you temorous and awkward, and it's not like Eric's a bad guy or anything; helping yoy is like rewriting my own story. You've got to do something." He looked at me for a moment and then sighed with a fustrated look. "Alright get back to class."

As I took a few steps back to the dance room, I stopped. I turned around lifted my head and partly shouted "Cyrus! I'll... I'll seduce her into loving me."

When we got back to class we practiced the steps and did about four run-throughs. At the end of the day Amora waved to me good bye and left with Eric. Cyrus reminded me of our private lessons and before I left told me "A lesson in dance is a lesson to surviving life." again I just nodded, I needed more time to analyse his words. At the end of it all Amora was happy and thats what I wanted to be and honestly there was nothing that seemed better than being happy with her by your side.