Chapter 1

Author's Note- Here's the first official chapter, the other was just a kind of prologue. Enjoy

LOUIS' POV

"...You can come in now"

I slowly walk into the office, unsure of what's about to happen.

"You can sit down, Mr Tomlinson"

I cautiously sit down, I need to know what's going on. Before I even have a chance to speak, Simon walks in.

This must be serious.

"Nice to see you Louis"  I give a faint smile back to Simon.

"You're probably wondering why you're here without the others. Now, before we start you have to make sure you won't tell any of the boys, especially Harry, about this"

"Wait, why? We tell each other everything?" I say, confused.

"You'll find out. I'm sorry about this Louis,and, you must know I didn't want this to happen" Simon explains.

Ok, now I'm worried. Can they not just get to the point?

"We've noticed your relationship with Harry is getting stronger and there are rumours going around" a familiar man begins. "We think that your 'relationship' is bad for the media and especially your careers.

"What relationship?! We're best friends!" I feel myself starting to get angry. Management can never let us live our own life's.  

"We've heard differently. We think it's for the best if nothing more happens between you and to make sure that doesn't happen, we have a plan. Meet Eleanor Calder"

A girl around my age with long brown hair walks in. Sure she's pretty and I'd probably hit on her but I still don't understand what's going on...

"Miss Calder will be appointed as your girlfriend. The media will hopefully buy this story and the 'rumours' will stop"

WHAT?!

"So you're telling me I have to pretend to be in love with someone?!" I'm almost shouting and I can feel tears starting to prickle in my eyes.

"Well, we have agreed that this is for the best. We have arranged for the media to be outside to get photo's of you and Eleanor as the new couple as soon as you leave. You will take her back to your house and introduce her to Harry and the other boys as your new girlfriend"

"NO WAY. THERE IS NO WAY I'M GOING THROUGH WITH THIS!" I shout getting up to leave.

"If you don't there will be serious consequences, not just for you, but for the rest of One Direction. We'll be keeping in touch Mr Tomlinson"

My clenched fists slam hard onto the door, banging it open as I storm out. I get half way down the corridor when I hear light footsteps running after me.

"Louis, wait"

Oh great, my new girlfriend running after me. How romantic.

"You have to go through with this you know. I'm sorry but as soon as we leave here you have to do what they've told you. You can't change their minds"

"I know ok?! I don't need you reminding me either! You's are all sick!"

"Louis, I can't help-"

"Yes you can, you shouldn't of agreed to this. I don't even know you and I have to act like I'm in love with you?!"

"Yeah, you do. Deal with it. And you better start acting soon, look..."

I'd been too busy storming off to not realise I'm almost near the entrance. I can see faint camera flashes going off through the window.

"I hope you know I hate you" I spit out through gritted teeth.

"I know" she replies as she grabs my hand and puts on a fake smile as we leave the building.