Chapter 5

Authors Note- Oooo, cliff hanger. Elle Thompson is officially Niall's girlfriend in real life, lol joke, you wish Elle. Faye Wilson you better be reading this and voting cause FANDREW. And aw, nouis is just the cutest. Vote and leave a comment :) Enjoy

LOUIS' POV

What the hell was that? Sometimes she acts like a normal girl and then turns into a managment clone? I don't understand how I'm expected to love her. I better text her, she made me save her number in my phone on the drive home.

I grab my phone and see she's already left me a text saying she'll keep in touch and there'll be an interview scheduled that will involved Elounor questioning before we leave for Newcastle in around a week, our next stop on the Take Me Home tour. I don't even bother texting her back and go upstairs to see Harry.

HARRY'S POV

That was weird. I'm sure I heard yelling from downstairs then the door close? I hope she's left so I get to talk to Louis normally.

As I'm about to get up to see what went on, I hear footsteps approaching my room. The door opens and I see Louis standing there. He walks over and sits on my bed.

"So, what do you think of her?" he asks.

"Well, she's, um, different. She seems a bit fake" I'm only being honest...

"Fake?"

Shit, he looks hurt.

"Well, not around you, but around me. I doubt she likes me"

"She'll just be jealous that you'll always be my bestfriend and you know more about me than anyone" he teases.

Even though he's messing on, I still get that shiver. Man period. It's got to be.

"Definiately, no one knows my Boobear better than me"

"Shut up Harry, that name is so annoying" he starts laughing.

I love his laugh.

Ew, pedo.

"I'm going out with Nick tonight for a few drinks? Do you want to come along?" I ask hopefully.

"Sure, we'll hardly get to have fun together now"

Wait, what? We'll hardly get to have fun together now? Why? Because of Eleanor? If I ask now, I'm certain he won't tell me. Maybe he will tonight when he gets drunk...

LOUIS' POV

Oh shit, did I really just say that outloud? He hasn't questioned it though, strange for Harry.

"What time we meeting?" I ask

"Around 9" 3 and a half hours...

"I better go in the shower and start getting ready then" I say, making my escape.

I'm getting better at this acting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Louis' POV

We've been in this bar for about an hour now. Nick and Harry are so drunk, it's embarrassing. I've had a few drinks but trust me, I'm not as bad as them.

"Hey Lou, come over here!" Harry calls me over.

"I really do love you Lou, you're my best friend. Never forget that" Harry stutters out. The smell of drink is actually painful to inhale.

He really is drunk. Me and Harry normally avoid the cringey talks...

He suddenly pulls me into a hug and kisses me on the cheek.

He's just drunk. It doesn't mean anything. I hope no one saw that, before you know management will be asking more questions.

"Um, thanks Harry" I say, I don't have a clue what's going on. Harry's crazy when he's drunk.

HARRY POV

Lou must think I'm gay now. I'm drunk but that was awkward. He didn't know what to say? Oh god, I hope he didn't take it seriously.

I awkwardly walk away from Lou, going off to buy another round of drinks for me and Nick. Louis seems tense tonight. He normally has fun...

I'll just get hammered with Nick then.

Around 15 minutes later I hear Louis' phone ringing. He takes it out of his pocket and answers it confused.

"Wait, Eleanor...what?" He asks.

Oh great. Eleanor.

"Eleanor, I'm not going to leave now" Louis mutters, obviously not wanting me to hear.

"You better. You don't know what they have the power to do" I hear her say, half shouting down the phone.

"I'll be there soon, bye" Louis snaps stubbornly. "Harry, I've got to go now. I'm sorry, I'll see you tonight...don't get too drunk please"

"She's controlling you" I slip out. I didn't even know I was going to say that.

"Just stay out of it Harry. It's got nothing to do with you!" he shouts and storms out the bar.

Louis can be such a dick.

Annoyed, I walk off. Not bothering to think about him anymore. I spot Nick chatting to group of girls in the corner, I walk over to them.

Maybe this night won't be so bad.