Chapter 21

Author's Note- So I went to North East Live, twas' great. Rita Ora, Little Mix and Union J were the best though, I refused to watch The Wanted and booed them. Whoops. The next time I'll be at that stadium will be for One Direction next year, I could cry.

AHHJFISSEHJDK THEY ARE RELEASING A NEW SONG CALLED THE BEST SONG EVER HAHAHAHA AND THE FULL TRAILER HA, I'M CRYING BYE

HARRY'S POV

"Hey Johannah, it's Harry" I greet, holding my phone against my ear.

"Oh hi Harry love, how you feeling?" she asks.

"Much better since you last saw me" I laugh.

"Oh Harry, we were all so worried. I took care of your mam though don't worry. I've never saw Louis in such a state though Harry, but thank you. Thank you for saving him"

"I'd do anything..." I mumble.

"I know Harry, and I know he'd do the same for you" she hesitates a bit, sounding a bit teary before continuing, "So why did you ring me?"

"Well I was just wondering, is Louis with you? In Doncaster I mean?"

"No...? Is he supposed to be? What's happened?" she questions, sounding worried.

"Well he's just not here...I suspected he'd be with you"

"He's not Harry, are you sure he's not there? Why did he leave, what happened?"

"Oh, it's fine Jay, he's just came through the door. Wait a second" I pretend to walk over to the door and talk to Louis.

I feel guilty lying to her, but I don't want her to worry about him.

"Harry? Can you put him on the phone please" she asks.

"Um, he's just went into the shower...I'll get him to ring you later ok?" I lie.

"Thanks Harry. So what's going on between you and Louis?"

I feel myself blushing, "I don't really know..."

"Well I know one thing, you's both love each other and that's all that matters. I just want to see you's both happy"

"Thanks Jay"

"Right I better be off, the twins are demanding their breakfast. God knows where Mark is! Come visit us with Louis sometime soon? Before you go off to America again?" she insists.

"Sure, we will" I promise.

"Well I'll see you then, bye Harry"

"Bye"

I hang up the phone, not quite knowing how I feel. I definitely feel guilty for lying to Jay, but I feel betrayed...this means Louis has lied to me once more. But I'm almost certain it's because Modest has made him.

He could be anywhere.

I quickly unlock my phone again and ring his mobile. It goes straight to voice mail, it's turned off. I leave a message anyway, asking him where he is and if he's ok.

My first instinct is to then call Liam and tell him everything. But then I rethink it, Liam would panic and go mental. I could call Niall? No, he'd worry too much.

Zayn. He takes these kind of things well, he stays calm...kind of.

Once again, I grab my phone and ring Zayn this time.

He says he's on his way. He better hurry.

I need to find Louis.

ZAYN'S POV