Chapter 2

Authors Note- Ok, going to try and make the chapters longer... Idk, is anyone even reading/enjoying this. I'm like writing for myself. Ah, the joys of being a teenage fangirl.

Harry's POV

Where is Louis? Its 1:00 pm, he said he'd be back by 12:30... maybe I should text him.

I grab my phone and I'm just about to text him when I hear keys unlocking the door. I hear Louis take his shoes off and make his way along the passage. I swear I can hear whispers...

"Hey Hazza, there's, umm, someone I'd like you to meet"

A brunette girl walks in.

Wow, she is pretty... What's she doing with Lou? Not that he couldn't get her. Louis is perfect. Wait, did I just say that... What is wrong with me? Shut up Harry.

"Hi, I'm Eleanor Calder and you're the famous Harry Styles"  There's something about the way she just said my name, as if she doesn't like me? Strange...

"Hey, nice to meet you"

"Haz, there's something I need to tell you. Me and Eleanor have been, em, dating for a while now and we're finally going to go public" Louis finally chokes out.

"You mean, like boyfriend and girlfriend?" I ask.

"Yeah, I thought I should tell you before you see it on the news or anything..."

Before I see it on the news or anything? Lou, my best friend, hadn't even told me he was dating? We tell each other everything. Why would he keep it from me?

My body reacts before I can talk and I quickly rush out of the room and upstairs. My lips are trembling and I have no idea why. Why am I angry? My grip tightens on my bed and I feel like screaming.

Harry, you need to calm down. Louis has had girlfriends before. You're being ridiculous. Why do you even feel this way?

Do I fancy Lou?

No. No. No. Maybe.

LOUIS' POV

 As soon as we got out of the building the flashes were blinding. All around us people were shouting "Louis, Eleanor. Are you the new couple?" I refused to answer at first but then I felt Eleanor squeeze my hand.

Ew, what was that? You can't squeeze my hand bitch.

"Yes, we are" Eleanor told everyone with a grin on her face. My glare aimed at her only lasted for a second but I'm 99.9% sure she saw it.

"Yes, we're the new couple you's all get to make money from"  I say sarcastically. A faint gasp comes from Eleanor.

She's a dramatic one. Does she not know what I'm like?

Desperate to get away from here I drag her through the crowd and into my car.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In the car, we talked about what we would tell Harry and the others. We agreed on telling them we  had been dating for a while and we've finally decided to go public.

I hate this so much.

I slowly enter mine and Harry's apartment and make my way to the living room, instructing Eleanor to follow me.

We told Harry. I told Harry a lie. I'm lying to my self. My best friend. Liam, Niall and Zayn. My family. My friends. Our fans.

I've got to admit, I thought Harry would of took the news better instead of running upstairs. He looked pretty hurt.

"You. This is your fault!" I hiss at Eleanor.

"Don't even think about taking this out on me, in second I can ring your management and make things  whole lot worse"

What a bitch.

"I have to go and explain this to him..."  Eleanor raises her eyebrows suspiciously. "No, not about how I'm lying to him, just about why I didn't tell him we were dating... I'll come up with something"

"Ok, just don't tell him... Don't give into him. Management will find out if you tell anyone, don't make this worse for your self.. please"

I nod and walk out.

That was unexpected.